George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else but me notice how thick Nick's accent was last night when he was talking to 'Raymond'. I've noticed that the slower Nick talks the thicker the accent is :adore:

Anyone else but me notice how thick Nick's accent was last night when he was talking to 'Raymond'. I've noticed that the slower Nick talks the thicker the accent is :adore:

Yes. :drool: It gets thicker when he's trying to hold in some anger. I think he was a little upset with 'Raymond' going off and acting similar to how he was in Doctor Who. Especially after that 'team' talk he gave him back then. I think Nick feels guilty because Warrick never told them what he was doing so he couldn't have his back and now Langston is trying to do the same thing. Whatever it is we get a thicker accent and more intensity in Nick for it so I'll take it. :lol:

I loved that "I'm not getting on my knees" line last night. He didn't look at all happy with the handcuffs either. :lol:

Susan

Oh, spot on Ladies! I agree!

I loved Nick last night, even though I was slightly frustrated knowing that Cath was going to end up chewing him a new one. And when he asked her if she was sending him back too, the tone of his voice was just right :p It sort of brought out the mother in me, for some strange reason that is hard to explain. I could sense that Cath had it too, being the only actual parent of the 3 of them standing there. :lol:

LF did a great job of acting the petulant child too, when they were leaning on the counter, and Nick still had Ray's back in promising that they'd get him. Of course, if Nick had been sent home with Ray, there was no way that Ray could have snuck off to the farmhouse without Nick!!

Blackflag said:
I loved that "I'm not getting on my knees" line last night. He didn't look at all happy with the handcuffs either. :lol:

I swear, I think that was my favorite line all night!! You could totally tell he was thinking hard about whether or not to put his gun down, well done George!

Blackflag said:

I swear, I think that was my favorite line all night!! You could totally tell he was thinking hard about whether or not to put his gun down, well done George!

I loved that line as well :) I was wondering if George was having flashbacks to his younger days in Belton when he got into a 'spot' of trouble :lol:

That was a great scene...at least the Nick part. Haskell was ridiculous. :rolleyes: But I loved how Nick did exactly what he was supposed to do, despite the consequences of Haskell getting away. And he was contrite when facing Catherine, as he should have been.

And man...he was having a GREAT hair night! :adore: :lol::drool:

Saw the new twitter pic - How lucky was the girl to see George at the post office?

Not a fan of the t-shirt.

Sookie, absolutely lucky girl, and she knows it. Great expressions on both of them!

Looks like he's got a touch of sunburn going on :lol:
Not used to exposing those shoulders, are ya honey?

Smokey, yes a GREAT hair night! :adore:

Just goes to show that celebrities do the same things we do, like go to the post office.

And it shows what a nice guy George is - letting that girl take her picture with him.

I actually like that he's not wearing the wife-beater tank. I hate those on guys. He looks more athletic in this style, methinks. :) I wonder what his hair will be like for the wedding? Hah, do you think guys care about that sort of thing? :p

I wonder what his hair will be like for the wedding? Hah, do you think guys care about that sort of thing? :p

Yes we do care about what George's hair will be like for the wedding. We want him looking his best :) Some how I think we'll probably see what we saw at the end of the season or even the hair from last spring when he was at the Hellenic Times Awards. I don't image George will do the buzz as next season will be an even number. The buzz usually only comes out in the odd number seasons :) and I hope to he11 that he doesn't do the 'mop top' from season 6 :eek: Monika if George does threaten that look give him a 'Gibbs' for us will you :lol:

Hah, I know we care about his hair, but I was just wondering if most guys care about their haircuts at their weddings? Doesn't seem like George's style to care, but hopefully Monika helps in that regard! :lol: I would take his hair from the season 11 opener, or pretty much any of the "medium" length styles- definitely not the buzz or the mop top you mentioned! :p The buzz is cool, but I think it's too "tough" a look for a wedding. :lol:

Guy here to answer that. :lol:

For a wedding, yeah we care that we at least look good. The level of looking good varies from man to man though. Generally we're not going to spend a lot of money on a haircut or to get it styled. But then again, there are exceptions.

In reality though, the man usually has absolutely no say whatsoever in the wedding. No matter what they say about marriage being a compromise, the wedding is all about the bride to be. Or so my father tells me. ;) The bride to be has all the control and if she wants her man's hair a certain way, it damn well is going to be that way.:lol:

For a wedding, yeah we care that we at least look good. The level of looking good varies from man to man though. Generally we're not going to spend a lot of money on a haircut or to get it styled. But then again, there are exceptions.

In reality though, the man usually has absolutely no say whatsoever in the wedding. No matter what they say about marriage being a compromise, the wedding is all about the bride to be. Or so my father tells me. ;) The bride to be has all the control and if she wants her man's hair a certain way, it damn well is going to be that way.:lol:

In that case...

Monika I vote for like in last seasons Working Stiffs (ep 10x03). :D

Susan

In that case...

Monika I vote for like in last seasons Working Stiffs (ep 10x03). :D

Susan

that was such a fantastic look :) the grey flecks showing at the side :adore: yes definitely wedding pictures look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back