George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got some pics from Working Stiffs they can post in the picture thread?

Man, that would be a great theme for the usual competition too- post pics of Nick's best hair for the wedding! :lol:

And Praetor, though I'm loathe to admit it, you're probably right about who runs the show at most weddings! :lol:

I don't image George will do the buzz as next season will be an even number. The buzz usually only comes out in the odd number seasons :) and I hope to he11 that he doesn't do the 'mop top' from season 6 :eek: Monika if George does threaten that look give him a 'Gibbs' for us will you :lol:

I absolutely did not ever notice the odd numbered season thingy for the buzz cut!! :eek: :lol:
For some reason I have come to love the buzz, and that is so unlike me, since I love long hair!
I actually don't hate the S6 hair as much as everybody else on here. :p

Guy here to answer that. :lol:

In reality though, the man usually has absolutely no say whatsoever in the wedding. No matter what they say about marriage being a compromise, the wedding is all about the bride to be. Or so my father tells me. ;) The bride to be has all the control and if she wants her man's hair a certain way, it damn well is going to be that way.:lol:

I can attest to this! :lol: I just look at my own wedding, although my hubby's hair was pretty average back then, and I didn't get to actually see him until the trek down the aisle. ;)

And yes, I agree with all the ladies about how gorgeous his hair is in Working Stiffs!! :adore:

While I agree it looked very good last season, I actually like it better lately - not quite so short on the sides/back.

The buzz is alright, depends on my mood I guess. I noticed the odd season thing too - although he almost missed it for season 9. It looks cute when it's growing out too, all soft and fuzzy. :luvlove:

I like the way it has been looking lately too.
And I liked his hair the way it was in this season's first episode.
He looked fantastic in the black suit and with his hair styled the way it was.

I really liked it in Gum Drops... actually the start of that whole season was nice. And the start of this season (11) I really liked it too- didn't hurt that he was in that hot suit for the funeral in the first ep either. ;) A taste of weddings to come perhaps? :)

Last edited:

Yeah....that was awesome. :adore: To me he's almost like two different characters with the "normal" hair and the buzz, and that's okay...I love both guys! But I love me some "normal" hair best. :)

Sure, it looked good styled, but after the explosion, all messy.. :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore:

Sure, it looked good styled, but after the explosion, all messy.. :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore:

Mmmm...messy and confuzzled! :adore: Love it!! :lol:

We'd better be careful talking about his hair like this. Isn't that what prompted the mop top...him wanting to be more than "good hair"? ;)

New Nick tonight!! Woo Hoo!

It's bittersweet though, with the threat of no re-runs this summer :p

I'm going to guess on just normal Wedding vows, but you never know.....

So, Nick had what, 5 minutes of screen time last night? Such a shame how he is underused.

If George Eads doesn't resign, I am so done watching CSI.

When he was on, he looked mighty fine.

I'm kind of glad he wasn't more involved in the investigation into Ray though. It was bad enough watching Greg sticking up for Ray that much (not to mention what Brass did). I would've been so mad if Nick had gotten involved in that too. :(

Overall, he's had a great season for screentime. I hope he comes back next season!

I'm ok with Nick in last nights eppy. Except for processing Ray he had no direct contact with any of the evidence in Haskell's death. I don't think he even saw the bodies of Haskell & Daddy. His way of helping Ray was to figure out just exactly what he was up against in that house (which I think was more than he was expecting).

I think Grave Danger and Meat Jekyll are the only finale's that have really had a lot of Nick. For some reason He's just not usually in them a lot.

Susan

Yes, I would have liked to have seen more of him, but I'm also glad he wasn't involved in the processing like Sara and Greg were. And thank goodness HE didn't show up on the scene first and do something stupid like Brass did, because I think he would have covered for him as well.

As disappointing as it was to see Brass do it, I would have been more disappointed in Nick. As it stands, seeing him totally supportive wasn't good either. :( But...that's Nick's character, at least of late.

I did like seeing him and Catherine in the beginning being all supervisor-like. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back