George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course I can't watch it :( Why on earth can I never watch this stuff? Sucks! :(

Every day I find one more thing I hate about living in damn old fashioned Germany!

Glad to see George in that, he was so cute! :adore:
I hope they start playing that on tv :thumbsup:

I watched Gumdrops again today, Spike aired it recently and I had it sitting in the list. I can't say it enough, I just love that ep :luvlove:

Of course I can't watch that either. So many things I can't watch over here. :(

Gumdrops is one of my favs as well. It was such a good Nicky episode. Really showed him. Loved how he and Sara "lead" the episode. I wish they could do something like that again. Nick works so well with everyone doesn't he? :)

I was surprised when I listened to the commentary to learn the story was originally written for Grissom. It would have been a totally different episode.

They actually showed it twice last night that I saw. :D Which is really strange because I channel-switch on Monday nights like crazy. (can't stand CBS's Monday night comedies! :shifty:)

I love his face in it - the big wide eyes (chocolate! :drool:). I wonder if maybe they threw something at him to get his hand exactly right for that snowball?
girl-thinking.gif

Susan

I caught the holiday clip last night too - I'm surprised they showed it twice. I'm glad they included George.

They actually showed it twice last night that I saw. :D Which is really strange because I channel-switch on Monday nights like crazy. (can't stand CBS's Monday night comedies! :shifty:)

I love his face in it - the big wide eyes (chocolate! :drool:). I wonder if maybe they threw something at him to get his hand exactly right for that snowball?
girl-thinking.gif

Susan

Darn, I missed it last night! :lol:
We always watch Monday Night Football, but when it's over I switch to CBS and watch H50 after the hubby falls asleep. Last night he stayed awake and we watched something else :( :p

It's Tuesday so I will be ALL over CBS tonight, and I'm pretty sure I'll get lucky and see it. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking maybe they had him throw his hand up in a fake catch, like they did in 73 Seconds, and then they shopped the snowball in, but any way it's done, he's adorable. Can't wait to see it nice and big! (And if it's played during one of my recorded shows, I'll be able to replay and pause it later without being teased :lol:)

We always watch Monday Night Football, but when it's over I switch to CBS and watch H50 after the hubby falls asleep. Last night he stayed awake and we watched something else :( :p

50 was a repeat last night so you weren't missing anything. I usually don't watch shows if they are repeat episodes.

50 was a repeat last night so you weren't missing anything. I usually don't watch shows if they are repeat episodes.

I figured it was, but I just started to watch 50 this season, so any repeats from the first season are first timers for me. It's in the dvr list anyway, so I can still check it out, but lunch times are usually reserved for CSI repeats on Spike. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back