George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree totally with you all!

I wanted more Nick, but in hindsight I was happy he didn't process with Greg and Sara too. Did he even take his hat off at all last night? :lol:

It definitely needs another viewing, I was having a tough time processing my thoughts last night, and I didn't even feel like trying to cap it for the Ward. :eek:

I'm sort of glad that Nick couldn't hug Ray in the beginning, being friends is great, but for some reason I didn't really want to see a hug. Thankfully Nick only shook his hand later. Not sure why I feel this way, but I do. :shifty:

Last edited:
I wanted more Nick, but in hindsight I was happy he didn't process with Greg and Sara too. Did he even take his hat off at all last night? :lol:

I don't think he wore it in the morgue. :lol:

Yeah, his screentime was limited, but as usual he makes the most of it. :)

And thank goodness HE didn't show up on the scene first and do something stupid like Brass did, because I think he would have covered for him as well.

Now you see, I disagree with you. I don't think Nick would have covered up for Ray like Brass did. Nick has way too much integrity to do that. He would have brought Ray in. He wouldn't have liked it, but I think he would have done it. Also, if the writer's had wrote it that way, I think George would have fought it.

As for supporting Ray, that's Nick. He will always support his fellow team memebers. He believes the good in people and he didn't think Ray would kill someone, just like he didn't believe Warrick killed Gedda. However, if the evidence showed that Ray did kill him or Nick so the cuffs he would have done the right thing.

And I agree there wasn't enough of him last night, but I am so happy he wasn't involved in the whole 'cuff' investigation.

Yup he did take his hat off. I didn't get the cap but Nick took his hat off when they were digging up the bodies. It was off briefly but it was off :lol:

I was pleased with the amount of time Nick had. And I agree with what everyone else had said about covering up for Ray. I would truly hope that that isn't his character. Mind you when you think of it the whole team did in some way cover up for Ray :eek:

And thank goodness HE didn't show up on the scene first and do something stupid like Brass did, because I think he would have covered for him as well.

Now you see, I disagree with you. I don't think Nick would have covered up for Ray like Brass did. Nick has way too much integrity to do that. He would have brought Ray in. He wouldn't have liked it, but I think he would have done it. Also, if the writer's had wrote it that way, I think George would have fought it.

Mmmmm....I don't know. I think about in "Death and the Maiden" when Nick said, "I'd have killed him too". And even George...talking about "Stalker", said if that ever happened to him he'd "take care of it himself". I think he'd let Nick go there. Nick has changed a lot over the years after everything that has happened to him and his friends.

I'm just glad they didn't put him in that position this time. :)

Mmmmm....I don't know. I think about in "Death and the Maiden" when Nick said, "I'd have killed him too". And even George...talking about "Stalker", said if that ever happened to him he'd "take care of it himself". I think he'd let Nick go there. Nick has changed a lot over the years after everything that has happened to him and his friends.

Yes, he said that, but I still don't think he would picked up those cuffs and covered for Ray.

He has changed, but covering up and hiding evidence? No, I don't think he would have done that.

Would he have killed Haskell, he might have, but I don't think he would have cuffed him and then did it.

Again, Nick changed, but I don't think he changed what he is fundamentally. He didn't shoot McKeen and killing Jekyll was justified.

I don't think he wore it in the morgue. :lol:

Yeah, his screentime was limited, but as usual he makes the most of it. :)

Yup he did take his hat off. I didn't get the cap but Nick took his hat off when they were digging up the bodies. It was off briefly but it was off :lol:

I forgot about the morgue scene! I plan on re-watching it when the guys are gone this afternoon, and doing some capping. And he definitely makes the most of his screen time thankfully :devil:

Now that you mention it, I remember the comment in "Death and the Maiden". I agree, I think it's possible that George might let Nick "go there", but only in self-defense. Nick already took those shots at Haskell on the carousel, and it wasn't like Haskell was shooting first. That said, I'm glad Nick is a little bit more removed from the potential fallout of the coverup though.

ETA: I see Speedy posted while I was typing.

However, I agree with Speedy's last post too about McKeen and Jekyll, and deep down Nick is as honest as they come.

Last edited:
However, I agree with Speedy's last post too about McKeen and Jekyll, and deep down Nick is as honest as they come.

Oh I agree, and I would hope he would do the right thing. But if Haskell had hounded Nick over the years like he did Ray...and if he took someone close to Nick like a sister or someone and did what he did to Gloria...yeah, I'm not so sure he could have stopped himself from doing something he shouldn't do.

I don't know. McKeen wasn't saying nice things about Warrick and as much as Nick wanted to shoot him, he didn't.

I don't know. McKeen wasn't saying nice things about Warrick and as much as Nick wanted to shoot him, he didn't.

Yeah...but McKeen killed Warrick quickly with a gun, and as close as Nick and Warrick were, it wasn't the same as someone torturing and raping his wife or sister or whatever, and after years of hounding by Haskell. Who knows what that would have done to Nick?

All very valid points! I guess all I really know is that I'll love Nick no matter what he does :luvlove:

It's going to be a long summer waiting for next season, plus I can barely wait until Wednesday when they release the confirmation of the fall schedule. I'll be a little more relaxed when that's done, and I know for sure the show and George/Nick will be back.

Then I'm praying, as are you all, that we get back to less Ray-crap, and focus on the ensemble, with Nick leading the way of course :lol:

I hope TPTB realize that all the Ray focused episodes turned viewers away.

Next month we may get some wedding pictures so that will help us get through the summer.

Even once we do hear confirmation for CSI next season we still have to wait for George to sign. I'm only praying that happens sooner than it did last season. :shifty: I can't take having to wait til 2 days before filming starts again! :(

I actually think that Nick was in his element digging up the back yard. :lol: And I loved how Ecklie still had his kit and helped. Ever since Mea Culpa Ecklie's been pretty nice to Nick. How did he (Nick) get so lucky? :lol:

Susan

I can't find the YouTube video with George talking about how he got the scar but I did find this one from Monte Carlo that I hadn't seen before. I think we've heard all the stuff before but it's an interview with George :)

There was an interview with him awhile back where he said he had suffered a serious head injury when he was younger, and I think we just assumed that's where the scar came from, but if I recall correctly he didn't come right out and say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back