George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you waiting for Speedy? You write it. I'll read it! I keep reading ones by you and Smokey on FanFiction.net. (Usually I read then go back to see who I'm reading :lol:)

Found this little story - Hollywood Now Respecting Elders - on a yahoo news search. I wonder how George likes being considered one of the Hollywood elders? :lol:

Susan

Boy you two are pushy. Geesh, I'll write it, I'll write it. Get off my back! :p:lol:

Yeah, I read that too about the over 40 actors. However, over 40 actors fair much better than over 40 actresses. Men are not deemed old at age 40, women are.

Have you read the new issue of TV GUide yet? TBTB better ask George back. If they don't, I won't be watching anymore.

Maybe someone can start a Facebook campaign to keep the original cast members. It worked for Betty White - they got her on SNL.

I MET GEORGE EADS ON SATURDAY!!!!! I can't take it. I am still in shock and thought I would share it with someone who would get a thrill out of my experience too.
He is sweet, appreciative, SMALLER & THINNER than he looks on CSI and he is simply awesome. His fiance? not so much excitement there. Very blah. His mom seems lovely but I didn't talk to her. She just smiled at my friends and I dancing. She got a kick out of us.
George and I had a great chat and I think I need medication to recuperate from it!!!
I have pix but I dont know how to put them up :confused:

I MET GEORGE EADS ON SATURDAY!!!!! I can't take it. I am still in shock and thought I would share it with someone who would get a thrill out of my experience too.
He is sweet, appreciative, SMALLER & THINNER than he looks on CSI and he is simply awesome. His fiance? not so much excitement there. Very blah. His mom seems lovely but I didn't talk to her. She just smiled at my friends and I dancing. She got a kick out of us.
George and I had a great chat and I think I need medication to recuperate from it!!!

Well you'd darn well better figure it out! :lol:

Congratulations! I think I'd hide in a corner and be too scared to say anything. :) But if I got brave enough to talk to him, I'm not sure I'd be able to recover from it. :adore:

You wouldn't believe that I suddenly grew steel ones and WENT TO HIS TABLE. I couldn't help it. i lost my mind. It was just not enough to know he was eating near me. LOL

Anybody know how to put these up? I am so proud of them. HE loved my compliments and by the time we were done chatting the second time after dinner) he took a picture with me and I swear to God we look like we are a couple in love hahahaahahaha!!! Of course I am not delusional and know he is far from enamored but the pic is funny. I swear I am nuzzled in his neck.:guffaw:

If you have them uploaded somewhere, like Photobucket, you just need the link to the pic...the one that starts with http://

Post like this (without the spaces):

[ u r l = paste your link here ] Type what you want the link to say here [ / u r l ]

But actually, post it in the pic thread here instead of this thread. :)

Hurray for you!!!! :) See, I've always known he would be a good guy, he just seems the type to be that way. I really hope you figure out how to get the pics up.

Ohhhh I am so excited to share! No one understands my insanity!!! Not a fan of the hair though. i felt like saying...go back upstairs and fix it right now! LOL But, he is still the MAN!

Ok, here it goes. Hope it comes up. I am off to the pic thread. I am gonna click your link. See ya there...i hope.

Congratulations, hellojulie! What awesome pictures! You really do look like a couple! Thank you for sharing!

If you want to hear what went on and what I said to him I can share my story. I could kick myself for not thinking of more things to tell him. Like, I wanted to know why he wears that ring everywhere...is it special to him? I planned on asking him and blanked out. Grrrr.

THANKS! I swear I leaned in and then he leaned in and my head was in his NECK. And for a split second, in my brain, I thought...Holy %$#@ my head is in George Eads' neck and he put it there by leaning into me! It was SURREAL!!!
Thanks for sharing my happiness with me :)

Last edited:
hellojulie, thanks for sharing the fun! :)

Please remember tho, back to back posting here is not allowed. You can always edit your post to add more information if it's been less than 24 hours. Otherwise, you'll need to wait until someone posts after you to post again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back