George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this video made the rounds back in the day (11/2006), but someone sent it to me today and I got a big :lol: out of the George bits in it. It's an Early Show piece on Season 7.

He has waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much fun with his job. :shifty: :lol:

Damn, if I was on that tour bus thing, I would have jumped off. :lol:

I'm sure this video made the rounds back in the day (11/2006), but someone sent it to me today and I got a big :lol: out of the George bits in it. It's an Early Show piece on Season 7.

He has waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much fun with his job. :shifty: :lol:

Damn, if I was on that tour bus thing, I would have jumped off. :lol:

I know! :lol: I'm surprised there wasn't more squealing. I liked it when the lights went out too. :lol:

Thanks for the video, Ctess! Good to see George representin'! :)

Wasn't he just great in last night's show? :adore: Nick has a wonderful way about him....able to balance good investigation with just the right amount of empathy.

And the scenes with the kid...well, there just aren't enough heart smilies for that! :) Those scenes seemed so natural, like it was George being George....very authentic....didn't seem like acting. Very nicely done!

And at the end, I thought he was looking at the mom and kid kind of feeling bad about the whole mess the family was in, but someone mentioned that maybe he was feeling a bit wistful? Upon watching it again (and again!) I can kind of see that. It could be that Nick is feeling a longing to have a family.

That said, they seemed to have dropped the ball on a "relationship" this season, didn't they? Except for a quick phone call to someone that he was seeing after work, but oh well....there isn't room for everything. After all, we're all just DYING to see more Dr. Jekyll, aren't we??? ;)

I agree Smokey it was an excellent episode last night :)

and that scene at the end with Nick and Connor :luvlove: :adore: :luvlove: :adore: :drool: I can't wait to see the caps from that :adore: I loved the trick he played with Connor to get a DNA sample from him. Very smart move there Nick. I look at the interaction that Nick has with the children and all I can think of is that George must be an awesome Uncle when he gets to see his nephews.

Although I'm not really looking forward to more Dr Jekyll at least it will finish up the story line. The clip for next's week show looks good and the caps I've seen have some very :drool:worthy Nick in it. Mind you Nick has been exceptionally :drool:worthy this year. Good job George :)

something that made me chuckle last night was the dad's birthday was September 1967 and George was born in 1967.

Nick with kids will always make me melt. Loved the lollipop scene....so freakin adorable.

A video from Wednesday. :D Click on the pic of Carole M. and George. He's near the end. I had trouble keeping the right video playing but you can drag the slider through CM till George comes up. (If you get dumped off click on their pic again and slide it up again! :lol:)

click me!

Susan

A video from Wednesday. :D Click on the pic of Carole M. and George. He's near the end. I had trouble keeping the right video playing but you can drag the slider through CM till George comes up. (If you get dumped off click on their pic again and slide it up again! :lol:)

click me!

Susan

Such a cutie! And always so gracious and humble and appreciative of everything. :adore: And just think...tonight he's getting another award. :) Can't wait to see (hopefully) some pics from that!

Such a cutie! And always so gracious and humble and appreciative of everything. :adore: And just think...tonight he's getting another award. :) Can't wait to see (hopefully) some pics from that!

I've already been checking getty images website for anything but as of 9:16 eastern nothing. I'll keep checking.

I've already been checking getty images website for anything but as of 9:16 eastern nothing. I'll keep checking.

:lol: Me too!! But I guess since it started at 7:00 on the East coast then it will probably go on for a few hours at least.

George looked great at the Gala Saturday night. I liked the way he had his hair - kind of looks like it did in some season 6 episodes. I'm okay with it, as long as he doesn't grow it Poppin Tags long.

I just have to pop in and say how I just can't get enough of Nick and Connor. :adore:

I could watch those scenes, especially the last one, over and over again. When Connor hugs Nick :adore: my heart just melts. :)

I'm being corny, but I can't help it. :D

Too bad Connor could go back to his mom, because Nick would have made a great dad for him. :D I could see Nick wanting to adopt him.

ETA: I feel a fanfic coming on. :D

Last edited:
I just have to pop in and say how I just can't get enough of Nick and Connor. :adore:

I could watch those scenes, especially the last one, over and over again. When Connor hugs Nick :adore: my heart just melts. :)

I'm being corny, but I can't help it. :D

Too bad Connor could go back to his mom, because Nick would have made a great dad for him. :D I could see Nick wanting to adopt him.

ETA: I feel a fanfic coming on. :D

Well, go write it for the Nick Fic challenge! :D

I love it too. Especially when he asks him how old he is and then says, "No way!" :lol: And when he says, "You're a good boy". :adore:

What are you waiting for Speedy? You write it. I'll read it! I keep reading ones by you and Smokey on FanFiction.net. (Usually I read then go back to see who I'm reading :lol:)

Found this little story - Hollywood Now Respecting Elders - on a yahoo news search. I wonder how George likes being considered one of the Hollywood elders? :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back