George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
New (print) interview with George. At least I think it's new...was just put on this site today at least. :)

Oooh, thanks for finding that, Smokey!!! :)

That would be cool to have Nick do a rollercoaster in tribute to Grissom. He seems to be doing that kind of thing on the show this season.

But I'd really like for Nick to ask Grissom why he treated Nick so badly. Yes, I'll never get off that. :lol:

You can tell how much respect George has for Billy. I think he definitely misses having Billy on the show.

Right now, I'm just patiently :rolleyes: waiting for next week's show. :D

Man, I just love all the Nick we're getting. :adore:

Yes, thanks for posting this, Smokey :adore:

And I couldn't agree with you more, Speedy. George really seems to look up to Billy... kind of like Nick did to Grissom on the show every so often.

If this show will come to an end one day I hope that George will get Nick's tribute to Grissom with the rollercoaster ride! That would be so great! :)

Next week will be so great for our Nick... I really can't wait to see what will happen to him and how he deals with it. Maybe we'll get some material for future epis too! I'd like that :)

Thanks Smokey! Fun read, overlooking the mistakes. :)

"they're lucky I'm not there because they'd never get anything done." :lol:

The rollercoaster tribute sounds cool - I hope he gets to do that sometime. Maybe help clear his head after all the stuff going on this season, since therapy isn't his thing. :p

Thanks Smokey. Always nice to get stuff from George. :)

The first thing I noticed is that they needed a proofreader that knows George's background! I volunteer. :D

As far as the rollercoaster goes - I'd probably get sick just watching one. :(

I do love how he's always saying that he's doing it for us - his fans. :)

George has always looked up to Billy Petersen. :)

---------
On another note George (or his voice I guess you could say) is listed on IMDB as appearing in another episode of Young Justice (as The Flash of course :)). Supposed to be on this Friday February 18th. This is the first one since the first episode that he's listed for. :)

Susan

On another note George (or his voice I guess you could say) is listed on IMDB as appearing in another episode of Young Justice (as The Flash of course :)). Supposed to be on this Friday February 18th. This is the first one since the first episode that he's listed for. :)

Susan

Which is why I have my Tivo set to record the series every Friday. :) Just in case George does another episode and we're not aware of it. :)

I think it is great that he is doing another episode, especially since we know how much he loves action hero comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back