George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome that you good to meet George. Thank you for posting the pics in the Ward. What did you talk about?

Oh, ok, sorry. I tried to delete a post...i see how to edit...but how do I delete?

In the edit window you have two options. You've got 'save' or 'go advance'. Select 'go advance'. In that window at the top you'll see two more options. One that's already selected that says 'do not delete post' and the other is 'delete post'. Select 'delete post' and that should do the trick. You can also just erase the message and put an note that says you erased message. Most people do us the 'delete post' option. I hope this helps :)

A moment for my happy dance! :D

I got a new monitor! I got a new monitor! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a nice flat pannel HD monitor that is far better than my little Windows '98 computer and I'm most likely not getting a birthday present in July but I finally got a new monitor. :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Now that I've said that. :lol:

I MET GEORGE EADS ON SATURDAY!!!!! I can't take it. I am still in shock and thought I would share it with someone who would get a thrill out of my experience too.
He is sweet, appreciative, SMALLER & THINNER than he looks on CSI and he is simply awesome. His fiance? not so much excitement there. Very blah. His mom seems lovely but I didn't talk to her. She just smiled at my friends and I dancing. She got a kick out of us.
George and I had a great chat and I think I need medication to recuperate from it!!!
I have pix but I dont know how to put them up :confused:

I envy you! :thumbsup: I don't think I could ever say a word to him (I'm way to shy!). :lol:

You aren't the first person I've heard say he's smaller and thinner. Last fall when he was on the Late Late Show I know someone online who was in the audience who said the same thing. :lol:

I see you managed to get your pics posted. Lucky you. They look excelent and very :drool: :drool: :drool: (the most used smilie around here :lol:).

Susan

A moment for my happy dance! :D

I got a new monitor! I got a new monitor! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a nice flat pannel HD monitor that is far better than my little Windows '98 computer and I'm most likely not getting a birthday present in July but I finally got a new monitor. :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Now that I've said that. :lol:

I MET GEORGE EADS ON SATURDAY!!!!! I can't take it. I am still in shock and thought I would share it with someone who would get a thrill out of my experience too.
He is sweet, appreciative, SMALLER & THINNER than he looks on CSI and he is simply awesome. His fiance? not so much excitement there. Very blah. His mom seems lovely but I didn't talk to her. She just smiled at my friends and I dancing. She got a kick out of us.
George and I had a great chat and I think I need medication to recuperate from it!!!
I have pix but I dont know how to put them up :confused:

I envy you! :thumbsup: I don't think I could ever say a word to him (I'm way to shy!). :lol:

You aren't the first person I've heard say he's smaller and thinner. Last fall when he was on the Late Late Show I know someone online who was in the audience who said the same thing. :lol:

I see you managed to get your pics posted. Lucky you. They look excelent and very :drool: :drool: :drool: (the most used smilie around here :lol:).

Susan

congrats on the new monitor :)

I'm not surprised that George is actually smaller and thinner in real life. They do say that TV does put about 10lbs on you. Mind you I don't want to encourage George to loose weight. He looks perfect the way he is. Also I've heard him make comments about having been a pole vaulter in high school. When you look at the people that do that sport they usually aren't large people.

Anyways just my two cents worth in on the discussion :)

Soooo...like how tall? 'Cause I keep defending him, telling people he just looks shorter next to Gary Dourdan. :lol:

Soooo...like how tall? 'Cause I keep defending him, telling people he just looks shorter next to Gary Dourdan. :lol:

On IMDb his height is listed at 5'11". Gary Dourdan is listed as 6'2'. I've always felt that George has over stated his height, but that is just my opinion :)

On IMDb his height is listed at 5'11". Gary Dourdan is listed as 6'2'. I've always felt that George has over stated his height, but that is just my opinion :)

I read that he is actually 5'10". So he would seem smaller. However, both Gary and Eric are taller than him.

Of course, he wouldn't be the first not the last actor that they heights are over stated. Remember the crossover episode with 'Two and Half men'? Ugh, my brain's not functioning. In any case remember him walking down the hall with that really tall guy (yes this is how my brain is working today)? He looked really really short compared to that guy. That guy must have been about 6'4".

I've also heard people say that George uses lifts in his shoes, but I take that with a grain of salt. ;)

I've also heard people say that George uses lifts in his shoes, but I take that with a grain of salt. ;)

Oh for crying out loud! Who would ever know that or even care enough to want to say it?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway, I would guess about 5'10", but who cares? Every single bit of him is just perfect! :)

All this talk about George and his issues with being vertically challenged is really making me laugh! :guffaw:

And I want to point out that I now have to read the names Smokey, Jacqui, and blackflag because I can't identify you just by avatars anymore. :lol:

All this talk about George and his issues with being vertically challenged is really making me laugh! :guffaw:

And I want to point out that I now have to read the names Smokey, Jacqui, and blackflag because I can't identify you just by avatars anymore. :lol:

Well! It's about time you start recognizing us for the wonderful individuals that we are! :lol:

Don't worry. I'll change mine soon. I just couldn't resist right now. ;)

And Ctess....I don't think 5'10" is short either....not at all....especially since...that's how tall I am! :)

Mine will change most likely over the weekend. I change it for each episode after I make my caps. :lol: (This one is by far one of my favorites for this season though. :D)

I'm 5'7'' so to me 5'10'' isn't short. And don't forget - one of the stories that talked about his surgery said that he'd gained half an inch to his height from the surgery. :lol:

Susan

Oh for crying out loud! Who would ever know that or even care enough to want to say it?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway, I would guess about 5'10", but who cares? Every single bit of him is just perfect! :)

I'm sorry. :( I was just saying what I heard.

I don't think he's short at 5'10", being 5'2 1/2" its perfect for me. :D

I love him just the way he is. :D

sort of reminds me the time some of us had Peanut Butter related icons :guffaw:

I'm just under 5'4" and am shrinking :D it's a known fact that we shrink with age. I wear orthotics which add some to my height. I notice it more when I'm cooking if I choose to wear my slippers instead my running shoes. Who knows George could wear orthotics in his boots and not in his dress shoes. I know when I attempt to dress up I don't wear my orthotics. And I don't find 5'10" or 5'11" short. To me that is just a perfect fit for me to snuggle. And I have lots of practice with this as my hubby's listed at 5'10" :)

Jacquie remember back after I believe it was Ending Happy - you and I had the same exact avi for a while then. :lol:

CSIFiles has done an interview with David Rambo. (You can go down into the news items and read it if you want to - warning though it does have some spoiler stuff in it.) I just had to bring this little part about Nick over here. It's something us Nick fans have known for awhile now.

-----

"CSI Files: Of all the CSIs on the show, which one do you think has changed the most in the seven years you’ve been with CSI?

Rambo: Great question. They’ve all developed and grown. I’d have to say, though, that Nick is the one who’s come the greatest distance. He’s confronted fears, ghosts, and torture and come through it stronger and more compassionate. He’s a leader who knows how to listen, and a follower who knows how to speak up."

-----

It is nice to see than somebody behind the scenes has recognized what we already have. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back