George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for George. I love functions that he has to get dressed up for. Especially ones that there should be pictures for. :lol:

According to this page CSI is is getting an award for Coup de Grace. Hopefully with him being there it means he's the one accepting it. :)

"Recipients of the third annual Television Academy Honors are:
• CSI, “Coup De Grace” (Produced by CBS Productions in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television)"​

Susan

George is certainly a busy man this week. First Television Academy Honours on Tuesday and then off to New York for Saturdays do. I like :) and as you said blackflag we should get pictures from at least the first event :)

Thanks ctess for finding the item out :)

I agree he's busy this week, and awards are nice. :) Hope we get pics!

But I wish he would do more promotional spots. Marg is on her third show in just two weeks. I wonder why she's out doing the promotional rounds right now.

I agree he's busy this week, and awards are nice. :) Hope we get pics!

But I wish he would do more promotional spots. Marg is on her third show in just two weeks. I wonder why she's out doing the promotional rounds right now.

I've only seen the Early Show interview but I believe someone said that on The View she was really just promoting a breast cancer (?) walk that she was taking part in in NY. (probably just convience - she was in NY have her do them)

Right now I think any promotional rounds they do are just fulfilling the terms of their contracts that are up. I'm waiting eagerly to find out about George's contract for next season? And will be perfectly happy to :drool: :drool: :drool: over anything we get this summer - articles or pics. :)

Susan

You've probably seen it ;D but I saw this on something about Texas Tech University '89 - thought I'd post it.

Brother Eads, a member of the Texas Epsilon Chapter, has a number of other television and film credits on his resume. He starred in the title role of the cable movie “Evel Knievel”(2004). In 2003, he was seen in the cable movies “The Dog Walker” and “Monte Walsh.”

Brother Eads who played Thumper in the series “Grapevine,” on CBS, also starred in the series “Savannah” and guest starred in several episodes of “ER.” His other television film credits include “The Spring,” “Broken Crown,” and “The Ultimate Lie.” Among feature film credits are “Only in America” and “Dust to Dust."

Brother Eads has been nominated four times for the "Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series" for his work on CSI:Crime Scene Investigations. He won this award along with the rest of the cast in 2005. He was also nominated for a Teen Choice Award in 2006.

Acting has helped Brother Eads Go far.

:)

All that 'Brother Eads' stuff makes it sound like a cult. George hasn't been to Waco has he? :lol:

No but he was in a Fraternity. They do talk like that.

Actually, it sounds like he's a monk in a monastery :lol:

Fraternities :rolleyes: (sorry George)

It's actually no different than the way my Dad and brother talk when they are at their lodge meetings. And all I can think of at the moment is Fred and Barney in the their Royal Order of the Water Buffalo Lodge meetings :lol: Sorry to George and my Dad and brother for having a quite chuckle at something that is important to you :)

I'm sure this video made the rounds back in the day (11/2006), but someone sent it to me today and I got a big :lol: out of the George bits in it. It's an Early Show piece on Season 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back