George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the interview Stef...*waves in case Stef can see*

I love his answer when the one person asked him how he felt about the spin-offs! "What?" :lol:

Yeah I was laughing at that too!!

All in all it was a good interview, but wow do some people come up with..uh...interesting questions! :lol:

Still, I can't say that I'd come up with anything interesting if I got the chance to ask George something.

Smokey...any ideas? :guffaw:

Still, I can't say that I'd come up with anything interesting if I got the chance to ask George something.

Sure! I'd say, "Um...uh....can I...uh...um....can I just...um...uh....stare at you for awhile?"

Either that or, "May I please hold your hand?" :D

Sure! I'd say, "Um...uh....can I...uh...um....can I just...um...uh....stare at you for awhile?"

Don't you mean 'You're a hunk...may I please hold your hand?' :lol:

I'd ask about his dog, Michael Jackson, his solution to the current economic crisis and how he'd solve global warming.

Just light-hearted stuff and all..;)

Yeah! I would ask about old Maverick boy! I wonder if his current dog still is Mavy (who must be really old now), or is he has another dog is Mavy when to that great dog run in the sky..

There's a George sighting in today's National Ledger website:

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerpop/article_272626969.shtml

JUST FOR LAUGHS: George Eads is a crime-fighting machine on "CSI," but during his off time, he likes a good laugh. We spotted the hot Texan taking in a show at the World Famous Comedy Store this week where comedians Pauly Shore and Jeffrey Ross stopped in for an impromptu performance. Better enjoy those shows while he can! Summer's almost over, and it's back to work on season 10!

Thanks Ctess. It's nice that he gets some time to go out and enjoy himself between physical therapy and filming season 10. :)

Emmy nominations came out today.
Just like we all expected CSI and everybody from it didn't make it! :(

Susan

Emmy nominations came out today.
Just like we all expected CSI and everybody from it didn't make it! :(
Most of the nominations went to cable shows which hardly anyone watches. I noticed Grey's and Desperate Housewives didn't make it either.

However, and don't flame me for this, CSI didnt deserve any noms this year. The storylines weakened by the episodes especially after Turn, Turn, Turn.

George, however, as always did deserve one.

Last edited:
Hi, guys. I got bad news, CSI: Magazine is not going to do no more writing (Public) any more. I got my last one yesterday, actually, it's was CSI: Miami. I guess whoever write CSI: Magazine is tired of writing it or do something else.

Hi, guys. I got bad news, CSI: Magazine is not going to do no more writing (Public) any more. I got my last one yesterday, actually, it's was CSI: Miami. I guess whoever write CSI: Magazine is tired of writing it or do something else.

How did you find this out? I should be getting my magazine soon, was it in there?

I emailed Titan Magazines to see if this true. I hope not. :(

I find out because they send me the magazine alone with the paper behind the magazine, Titan Magazine and I hope not, I'm enjoy it except Miami and NY.

Ok, I know this is silly, but how much does this pitcher for Milwaukee look like GE? Milwaukee's playing the Reds today, and I was looking at who was pitching for the Reds, and saw the picture. Anyway, thought it was funny.:) Take care all...

ph_448159.jpg

mil_logo.png
Manny Parra 26 | P

Bio >
  • Full Name: Manuel Alex Parra
  • Born: October 30, 1982 in Sacramento, CA
  • Height: 6' 3''

Sorry but I don't see it, though I love the ballplayers pictures always look like "I really don't want to be here" or "I really don't want to be doing this". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back