George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I don't see it, though I love the ballplayers pictures always look like "I really don't want to be here" or "I really don't want to be doing this". :lol:

Kind of like people who are being arrested, they won't be doing that mug shot thing either..;):lol:

I've got something...the Mets have a relief pitcher and his last name is Stokes.

Doesn't look a thing like George but anytime he comes into a game to pitch I chuckle

I found that scene hard to watch knowing the history between Nick and Catherine, it felt..wrong..they are such good friends, platonically.

I found that scene hard to watch knowing the history between Nick and Catherine, it felt..wrong..they are such good friends, platonically.

I think it's interesting how he says "You asked me" and "We don't have to do this". I think it was just a fling thing, not a real relationship. Certainly glad the show didn't go that way! :lol:

It's so weird to me that tptb did that scene and then cut it out only to later have BOTH characters individually say something against the idea of dating a co-worker. :lol: It's weird to see the two of them like that, but you know, I gotta say I think there's chemistry there at least. :lol: She called him "babe". :giggles:

Thanks for posting that, Smokey. I've been wanting to see that scene and I don't have a blue ray player. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Smokey. That makes me positive I like Nick the way he is much better than the way he could have been. :lol:

Susan

Okay, this was weird. This guy at work who is only in our office occasionally...and he's actually kind of good looking...dark hair and all... ;) Anyway, I asked him how he was doing and he said, "Above ground". :wtf: Of course my brain automatically went there but then got some sense and didn't say anything CSI-like in return. :lol:

Smokey you have such good self control :)

I would have been all- OMG I love that episode! and he would have thought I was a raving lunatic.

Now only you all do :D

Nick gets some of the best lines. One I like to use now is, "I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night."

Not entirely true because I was born in the morning, but it had to be night somewhere.

I think he meant he is alive. Thanks for that scene I was wondering about that because GE had said in a few interviews that it was hard for him because he didn't know her yet. They must all laugh about it now. Well on to catching up on more gossip. Can't wait to find out how he is doing after the surgery.

I'm not sure that I've seen this video before, but if I have I've forgotten it because I can't help but :lol:. He looks like my brother!

He doesn't stop to smell the roses because they might die on him! Well that's just sad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back