George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we know, he's dated only Kristy in season one. After that, there was no hint of girlfriend until season 7 when he went off with some blonde that he knew. That's all we know.

He had dinner with Detective Secula ("Sex, Lies, and Larvae") but didn't call her afterward. Of course, that doesn't mean he wasn't going to. ;)

Detective secula is the one that i was thinking. I don't remember well the date on season 7 so I have to re watch it.Honestly ,for such a hot guy they could have given him a girlfriend!!!

Thanks.:thumbsup:

He had dinner with Detective Secula ("Sex, Lies, and Larvae") but didn't call her afterward. Of course, that doesn't mean he wasn't going to. ;)

I don't think he ever called her.... she wasn't his type... even he said that he maybe eventually would...

But hey the guy deserves a woman already.... I could imagine him having one without it being discussed in the show itself... maybe Nick just wants to keep his privacy excactly that... private... But somehow this is getting old, isn't it? Hopefully he'll get some love on the show soon :)

Actually, Nick was going to get a love interest, but the writer's strike kinda put a kabash on that and/or they postponed the idea.

George himself said that she was going to be a social worker who's beauty comes from within.

So we'll see if this ever happens. At this point, probably not. I mean, at least, with a social worker she would just be a recurring character who's in the background sort of thing.

Cause what this show doesn't need is anymore regular cast members :rolleyes: so Nick gets even less screentime. :shifty:

Actually, Nick was going to get a love interest, but the writer's strike kinda put a kabash on that and/or they postponed the idea.

George himself said that she was going to be a social worker who's beauty comes from within.

So we'll see if this ever happens. At this point, probably not. I mean, at least, with a social worker she would just be a recurring character who's in the background sort of thing.

Cause what this show doesn't need is anymore regular cast members :rolleyes: so Nick gets even less screentime. :shifty:

I hope that we'll see that someday... it would be cool to know more about Nick's private life :) And I would really like to see him happy and smiling again... he was me a little bit too serious in season 9.

But I agree that she should be more in the backround that would make it even more interesting :D

To be honest, I've read a lot of boards where some GSR fans are keenly interested in a Nick and Mandy match-I'm not touting my ship by the way just mentioning something I've read. Given that interest, however, it might boost some ratings for the 18-49 year olds who love a little romance with the science which could lead to boosting his screentime-that's just humble opinion and I'll cease all ship talk..sorry Destiny and Smokey.

As long as she isn't twenty years younger, I'm happy if they give him romance, but if they don't c'lest la vie!

Last edited:
Not to burst anyone bubbles here but I doubt we'll see any girlfriend for Nick. I have heard reports that CSI will be getting back to the science this coming season. I think tptb finally realize what the fans are wanting and what made the show to begin with and that's that the actors are playing Crime Scene Investigators and are there to solve crimes not get a love life.

Not to burst anyone bubbles here but I doubt we'll see any girlfriend for Nick. I have heard reports that CSI will be getting back to the science this coming season. I think tptb finally realize what the fans are wanting and what made the show to begin with and that's that the actors are playing Crime Scene Investigators and are there to solve crimes not get a love life.

Yup, that's what I read too. However, that doesn't mean they won't do it. Hodges and Wendy is a perfect example. I mean it didn't stop them before when they would show Catherine's boyfriends and the show was more about the science then.

They still could give Nick a girlfriend, or Greg a girlfriend, or give Riley a boyfriend and do it the same way. At least you would just get bits and pieces of an outside life instead of it constantly being thrown in our faces.

I'm glad they're getting back to how the show was, but I still like to see snippets of their personal lives whether it's a relationship or family visiting or how about we see them all at Catherine's barbequeing?

I would also like to see more Nick. Geesh, he's been put in for Emmy consideration as a 'male lead' and yet, we don't see enough of him. Hopefully, now that his back is much better, we'll see more of him. :adore:

Regardless of what happens, it should be an interesting season. :shifty:

Maybe they want to focus on the solving crime thing again but that doesn't mean that Nick couldn't have a girlfriend... Nobody said that it should be open portrayed in the show... They could at least show a scene where she would pick him up from work or he could call her before shift... something like that wouldn't destroy their plans, would it??? They did it with Catherine too in season 1...

Jacquie, had you clearly read my post I wrote it was my humble opinion and then added an apology to the mods for ship talk. My post was in response to a concern of Nick losing screentime if a female love interest was brought in and I countered with a 'maybe not' scenario and used a ship that has quite a bit of interest with a group of fans who made up a large portion of the audience. That was the sole reason I brought up my ship. It was not to promote it by any means. Was my post not clear enough for you?:confused:

And I agree with Speedy, just because they stated 'they were going back to the basics' doesn't mean they won't do it. It was one actor's opinion and he doesn't always have first hand knowledge of what is going on in the writers' room.

Jacquie, had you clearly read my post I wrote it was my humble opinion and then added an apology to the mods for ship talk. My post was in response to a concern of Nick losing screentime if a female love interest was brought in and I countered with a 'maybe not' scenario and used a ship that has quite a bit of interest with a group of fans who made up a large portion of the audience. That was the sole reason I brought up my ship. It was not to promote it by any means. Was my post not clear enough for you?:confused:

And she was expressing hers and did not say anything about ship talk or promoting ships.

And speaking of, as everyone knows, any and all ship talk goes in the ship threads, not here.

While we're at it, there is also a thread for Season 10 discussion as well. Please remember to use spoiler tags there if you are discussing actual plots/rumors/etc.

Thank you for your attention! :)

Alrighty Ward girls, I need your help.

We haven't done this in quite awhile and you'll be helping me along the way. :)

What are your favorite Nick episodes?

They don't have to be in order and the episode didn't have to focus on him. I know this asking a lot of you :p :lol:, but I know you can do it. :lol:

Some of mine are:

Grave Danger
Gum Drops
Drops Out
Laying Down with Dogs
Eleven Angry Jurors
Bull
Turn Turn Turn
The Grave Shift
For Warrick
The Theory of Everything
Redrum

Hmmm, maybe we should just say every episode he's appeared in is our favorite. :guffaw:

Thanks for your help!

Favorite Nick ep's? Anything he's in. :p

Lets see...
Grave Danger
Gumdrops
Snakes
Stalker
Turn Turn Turn
11 Angry Jurors
For Warrick
Mea Culpa
Lying Down with Dogs
Grissom's Divine Comedy
The Grave Shift
Dead Ringer
4x4
Rashomama
Redrum
Drops Out
No Way Out

and many, many more. :lol:

Susan

ETA: Speedy, I missed the same 3 toys as you did in the 'Toy' quiz. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh this sounds like fun speedy :) another work assignment for school?

my favourite Nickisodes

all that Nick is in :D

Seriously though

Grave Danger
Gum Drops
Stalker
Rashomama
A Space Oddity
Turn, Turn, Turn
For Warrick
For Gedda
Ending Happy
Drops Out
Big Shot
Eleven Angry Jurors
Mea Culpa
Abra Cadaver
Random Acts of Violence

And as you said that is just a few :) some of the ones on your list are my favourites also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back