George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Nick is so handsome on Craig!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  2. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

Neither the time nor place, ladies. We don't come here to debate healthcare reform, we come here to hear and talk about a TV show and its relative merits.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah..that's probably what happened. Men are so stubborn sometimes!

And I wasn't putting down the US. I was just stating how sad it was George couldn't have had his back taken care of years ago. It's admirable he put up with it for this long, but had he lived in a country with universal health care, he would have had it taken care of right away.

I love the US and would love to live there, if it had universal health care. given my medical problems, I'd be in trouble.

Believe me some of the nicest, most generous people in my life (including you guys) are Americans and I cherish their friendships.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Another good Nickisode last night :)

I wasn't surprised to see Nick feel Tommy Baker's pain last night. Nick is so good at feeling the pain of some the victims. I was almost expecting Nick to open up a bit more to Tommy. I'm glad it didn't happen but at the same time it might have helped Tommy a bit more.

I loved Nick's reaction to April when he first met her in her office. Nick certainly wasn't happy about being lumped in with some of the other CSI's but like a true gentleman he bit his tongue until her comment when he was about to leave. Good one there Nick.

Loved that shirt Nick had on in the beginning :drool: and the one he had on later wasn't chopped liver as well :lol:

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Nick definitely looked good last night. I think I liked Nick's second encounter with April the one at the lab. She wasn't as defensive as she was in her office.

What do we all think of her as the possible girlfriend? I think it could be interesting if they pursue it.

6. KFK

KFK Witness

Hey Jacquie and Princess, I'm with you two on Nick's reaction with April. The confrontational attitude between the two could be interesting to watch. Only time will tell.

I liked this episode, good writing, and I didn't mind that the two cases ended up being one. I just hope tptb don't make a habit of this the entire season.

That's all I got...Take care,

K.

7. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Just watched the episode from last night, I liked it, I love Nicky episodes :)

and April is pretty, she seems like a nice person, what I hate is when they introduce new lady as a love interest and she acts a certain way... but she did not act that way, she was actually very nice, I'm happy, lets see where this goes :)

Though I’m still a Snicker at heart...

Ok bye...

Oh and if you go to Google.com, those two are my friends :)

Love Bert and Ernie!!!

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick was so delish last night! :drool: George was great, as usual! :thumbsup:

He so empathized with Tommy. I'm not surprised that he didn't say anything about his molestation. George never did like that storyline, so I'm sure that's why it is never brought up.

I'm glad they tackled a man getting rape story. I think they did it well and Nick was the right choice for the case. Though I'm shocked it wasn't Langston :eek:, that so wouldn't have worked.

As for April, I felt NO chemistry between the two. Now don't get me wrong, I loved the snarkiness between the two :lol:, but the actress just doesn't fit. I feel chemistry between Nick and the other ladies on the show, even Kristy, but not her. I mean did they do a screen test with her and George? If they did they might have seen that the chemistry just wasn't there.

For the casting call for her, it did say 'possible recurring character' so the tptb could be testing the waters to see what the fans think. I'm fine with the character, just need a different actress. Now having said that, I'm glad she was the stereotypical, just walked off the runway model type, :rolleyes: I do give them credit there.

Alright, at the end did your heartbreak, along with Nick, when Tommy walked away from his girlfriend? That was so sad, but after what happened to Tommy I could understand it, just so sad.

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

yes that was a sad scene, George does those so well, and I know what you mean about the whole chemistry thing, like I said I like Nick/Sara, but that aint happening any time soon, but what I liked about her was that she wasn't hat I was dredding her to be, I don't know, I liked there banter, but like I said i'm a little biased, I like him with someone else ;)

but I will watch and injoy all the good Nicky goodness :)

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I like last night's ep. I really felt for Nick in the end. He had hopes that Tommy would be able to get past it and stay with Jessie(?).

I think April took Nick's parting words from their first meeting and the fact that he gave Tommy her card and decided to take some of her own kind of advice. She was much nicer in their second meeting. In that line of work making assumptions are going to hurt someone in the end and Nick did go to her with the best of intentions for Tommy.

Didn't think Nick was going to open up to Tommy. In how many years is it that the only person he's ever told about it is Catherine. It's hard enough for a female to open up and talk about rape - it's even harder for a male.

I also loved the fact that when he was with Tommy Nick never called him Tommy. He was calling him Tom and really tried to convey a lot of respect that Tommy really needed from another adult male.

(Loved Doc. Robbins and 'the clapper'. :guffaw:)

Fangirl Moment --- :drool: :drool: :drool:

First shirt :drool:. could those sleeves be any tighter? And like Jacquie said, that second shirt wasn't 'chopped liver' either. :lol:

Susan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm thinking that if they DO decide to make her a recurring character, this might be the connection...that maybe she's still working with Tommy and therefore still has some contact with Nick. After all, he told the guy to call him anytime too. So maybe he'll get back with Jesse at some point. :)

And with that, I must remind us all, including myself ;) , we can speculate but let's be careful not to put anything here that we find out about the possible girlfriend in future episodes.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I hope not. She's not a very good social worker.

13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

How do you figure?

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't know. She wasn't tough enough. But then what do I know, I'm basing it on real life workers I've met is all. I had a victim's advocate (won't go into why) and she wasn't that emotional or judgemental towards law enforcement personnel. She was more of a liason between myself and the Crown Attorney. That's what I'm basing it on. She didn't get too involved with me, but simply explained the process of the trial.

So that's why I'm stating she wasn't a good worker. But she's not real.

But then the CSIs aren't real either..:lol:

Then again neither is the show..so I guess my argument about her is mute.

15. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

I just finished watching - I couldn't watch last night b/c I had book club. George looked great, and I thought the episode was good.

(Edited to remove boneheaded comment.)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.