George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think it'd be great for him to get out of the shallow, gossipy lands of Hollywood..

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hey ladies, I just found this.

George will be participating in a live chat at TV.com on Thursday at 11AM Pacific time. I have no idea what that is in your respective time zone.

You can even ask for a reminder email here

Just found this to help with figuring out time zones

Here

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Honestly, yes. Well, not about the chemistry cause if she wasn't meant to be a love interest there wouldn't need to be chemistry. But about her initial attitude and assumptions about CSIs in general, yes. I think that just ticked me off and made me not like her from the start. :lol: I wish her scene had been with Cath or Sara instead of Nick. I would have loved to have seen what they would have said to her after her stereotyping comments. :lol:

When the supposed social worker love interest was originally supposed to happen (around time of writers strike), she was supposed to be a social worker whose beauty comes from the inside not someone who would be judgemental and make a jerk out of herself in her first scene. :lol:

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think it was the actress who did it for me. I just didn't gel witih her.

Onto another topic. I got my e-mail about the chat with George. I have no idea what I'm going to ask. I just hope it's a good enough question that will get through.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree about the social worker, she seemed very unlikable. Not right for Nick IMO.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I thought it was pretty interesting how Nick reacted when he said, "It it were me, I'd kill him." Not in those exact words, but I think we all would agree that if it were Nick, the guy woudl be dead.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. It was a very Nick-like thing to say. I do wonder though what Nick would have said to the guy if the guy wasn't dead. If the only case was the rape case and they were searching for the rapist. What would Nick have said to the guy once they found him?

Have you seen this video? (it's a cbs cares thing about domestic violence).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

here's an early rundown from teh chat.

1. His full recovery won't be till about April.

2. He is the clown on the CSI set! (like we didn't already know that! :lol:)

3. Who to send on teh crossover wasn't his decision - his heart stays in Vegas.

4. Loves teh idea of a CSI movie - gives them more creative freedom.

5. After CSI - go fishing, reconnect with his family & friends in Texas, take teh jobs as they come in if he gets anything he really likes.

6. Nick is the character withing him - Nick is more macho than he is. :lol:

7. Sings alot around the set. Will find a spot to sing again. He says how about Loverboy. :lol:

8. when asked about what inspired him to act - fan of movies and inspired by movies

9. says there will never be another bug man but that the torch must be carried.

10. He didn't want Grissoms office but they wanted the character to have it so they wrote it the way they did.

11. Enjoyed recording the games - not in playing them.

12. Lifes been rewarding

13. Loves Nick's attitude

14. Hardest scenes - Being buried in Grave Danger saying goodbye to his parents because QT was whispering "your mom is watching you die".

15. Cought a lot of heat for the stache - kept it for a couple of episodes just to sent the message that "I am the character" - would like to try some scruff. :)

16. Doesn't personally hang out with all the actors he works with - likes to keep a degree of professional distance.

17. Fan of 30 Rock, would love to work with Spielberg, would really like to sink his teeth into a character in a war movie.

18. Would like to try some directing and producing.

19. and there was a spoiler in there but I have no idea of how to do spoilers. :alienblush:

Susan

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

How about this blackflag :)

"Nick, Greg and 2 Lab Rats will be working outside the lab when something happens that will force them to work together as a team"]

you also missed that if he wasn't acting he may have been a pro golfer. He's been golfing since he was a pre teen. His golf handicap is 10.

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Lovely ladies :thumbsup: Thank you :D

I was watching it too... but I was too shy to ask questions :alienblush:

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I had that one written down just didn't get it typed. Been fighting cable today. It's now gone out on us 3 times and with it my Internet goes! :scream: And right now it takes at least 5 minutes per screen for TalkCSI to load! :scream:

Susan

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I sent in a question but it didn't get asked.

I loved that he said he's grow a beard and go fishing after CSI is over.

I wish he could have chatted longer though.

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ok what was your question?

I was very tempted to comment on the stache question. I think I would have been on of the few who actually liked it :)

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I wanted to know what his reaction was to Nick getting a pet spider and did the spider have a name?

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Heee. I was the one who asked him about what he plans to do after CSI. I was shocked my question got posted! Pretty cool, actually.

There was one more spoiler that mentioned and it's related to last week's episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.