George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertwind, you are so right about his smile. That's the first thing I noticed when he first walked out on the stage. I love his smile! It cracked me up when he joked about Craig's rattlesnake mug.

Desertwind, you are so right about his smile. That's the first thing I noticed when he first walked out on the stage. I love his smile! It cracked me up when he joked about Craig's rattlesnake mug.

Yeah that was funny, I had to fast forward it cause I had to go to work, but will re-watch it again. His smile, not just the lips and the white teeth but his eyes crinkle up and it's just so appealing, I was as excited as I would be if it were Billy Petersen. He's just delectable~

Last edited:
Congrats George! You are just too adorable and I agree about the crinkles. :) He's looking really healthy and happy, which I was glad to see since the last episode he looked tired and pale again (I still think it was shot out of sequence). The fact that he's letting himself grow older gracefully just makes him even more appealing and sexy. I love when he lets his accent drop ... I wish he would do it more on CSI ... Nick is from Texas, after all. ;)

The man looked gorgeous last night....I can't believe no one came to his house on Halloween.

Hearing about all the metal in his back now....wow! Good luck going through a metal detector George.

You know, the airport in Toronto will be installing full body scanners which can see 'everything!' Boy I would love to be the security guard in that booth as George walks through..:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:..*runs from the hose of Smokey and Destiny..:guffaw:

Thanks for the links to the interview Speedy and Princess!:thumbsup:

He looked incredible! Happy and handsome!:) And I loved the suit!:drool:

Wow! Living with a broken back for years! I sorta had the same kind of fall last year however my legs didn't go numb :eek:, but it hurt a lot! So he really must have a high pain threshold :eek:!

I loved the way he went "..it could be worse! I could be that guy1" in the doctor's office as he saw the Xray :lol:.

And of course congrats to the engagement :D! They do make a lovlely couple, George and Monika.

I've watched it several times. :lol: I think my favorite part was him saying he has a motorcycle, but the speed limit there is just 35 and Ferguson saying in that accent, "Speed limit?! Oh excuse me, hang on...do we have a sundress for George?? What happened to you, man? WHAT. HAPPENED. TO. YOU?!" :guffaw:

I think that my favorite part was the whole video. Seriously, after watching that I could not stop telling my friends every bit of it. I'm on the verge of memorizing it, I think. :lol:
Although the first time I watched it was distracted by George's sexiness. :drool:

Yeah, Gorgeous George was delicious and Craig was hilarious as usual. Two of my favorite guys... I had to stay up for it and paid for it the next day but it was worth it ;)

And congratulations on the engagement, George! Was it just me or did he seem a bit uncertain when he asked Craig about his own marriage? "It's OK, right?" :guffaw:

Speaking for myself, after almost 15 years... Yeah, it's OK. It's great actually! George seems pretty grounded so if he can stay that way he'll do fine.

Can I just get political for a second.

Had George been a Canadian, he could have had his back problems solved 12 years ago. He wouldn't have had to live with the pain until he was rich and famous and could afford to get it treated. He could have flown home and had it treated and gone on with his life.

I still like the story about him puking on himself the most. I would have cleaned him up. :p

I mean I've cleaned up after puking babies, puking dogs and puking cats..puking George would have been just another pukey living creature for me to clean up.:p:guffaw:

Last edited:
He didn't know he had a broken back. He said he was playing basketball and fell on his tailbone, and thought it was just a pain, He finally went and found out. Also he's been rich for a long time and could have gotten it fixed if he knew. And he did go on with his life he's been on CSI for 10 years. And I'm so glad I'm an American:bolian:

He didn't know he had a broken back. He said he was playing basketball and fell on his tailbone, and thought it was just a pain, He finally went and found out. Also he's been rich for a long time and could have gotten it fixed if he knew. And he did go on with his life he's been on CSI for 10 years. And I'm so glad I'm an American:bolian:

Yes, but had he gone to the doctor right away they would have detected it and taken care of it before it became as painful as it did. It was also very, very risky to have lived with that problem for so long. Something could have happened causing paralysis. George is just very lucky.

And I'm not putting down the US, I'm saying I'm glad I live in Canada where we have a universal health care system so people don't have to live with those problems.

oh and my fav part of the whole interview... by the way hi all, I hate that I don't get in here more often latly...was when George... actully George was the best part, George is so freaking adorible, just gotta love him :)

oh and now that it is November, all my time will be takin up writing a novel...

peace:cool:

BTW, all of you have really funny emoticons, some are really funny, just thought I'd say that, they make me laugh :)

I'm sure MFCSI didn't mean any offense, DW. Besides, I can almost guarantee that a conversation similar to this one occurred at least one time:

George: My back hurts.

Monika: What's wrong with it?

G: I hurt it playing basketball a long time ago and it's never really been the same.

M: Well, why don't you go see a doctor?

G: Oh, it's not that bad.

(Later)

G: Man, my back hurts.

M (glaring): You should go see a doctor about that.

G: It's really not that bad.

(Next Day)

G: I can't move. My back hurts.

M: Listen, George, either go see a doctor or a chiropractor or a damn acupuncturist, but if you're not going to do something about it then quit your b*tching!

Aaaand scene.

I'm sure MFCSI didn't mean any offense, DW. Besides, I can almost guarantee that a conversation similar to this one occurred at least one time:

George: My back hurts.

Monika: What's wrong with it?

G: I hurt it playing basketball a long time ago and it's never really been the same.

M: Well, why don't you go see a doctor?

G: Oh, it's not that bad.

(Later)

G: Man, my back hurts.

M (glaring): You should go see a doctor about that.

G: It's really not that bad.

(Next Day)

G: I can't move. My back hurts.

M: Listen, George, either go see a doctor or a chiropractor or a damn acupuncturist, but if you're not going to do something about it then quit your b*tching!

Aaaand scene.

Thats funny, you know that happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back