George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windsong

Windsong Victim

George looked delicious tonight. He looks like he's lost even more weight, and the chocolate was going overtime. :)

2. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Here's a link where you can read the whole trans script, just click "Replay"

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nicky last night - :adore: :adore: :adore:

I'm liking supervisor Nick. I like how he talked to (Dr.) Ray about not paying attention to his cell phone. And the next time he does it to loose the department cell phone because they have GPS in them. :lol: I also loved how he told Hodges how it's 'good to hope for things'. :lol:

Susan

4. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

Thanks for the link, Stokes4Me! I have to wonder, though, why no one asked him about his engagement..? Think of the suit/tux :D

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I'm sure there were questions about it but maybe the moderators didn't want to let George deal with them... the whole life chat thing was really CSI focused and a few questions about his future plans but this was it.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Plus he was only on for a very short time. I think an hour. I found he took a long time with his answers. So I'm wondering if he was a. having the mod pick them very carefully or b. a very, very slow typer!:lol::guffaw:

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Ohhh yes we thought that yesterday :guffaw: How was it??? One-finger-typer??? Ohhh yes that was it :lol:

But I liked it anyway. George was just being George :D

8. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

I know this is kind of random, but I just realized that George looks like a taller, skinnier, darker-haired, lighter-skinned version of a guy at my reserve unit. Sometimes when I watch CSI, I think "Holy shite, he looks kind of like Kach."

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of eating those pb&j sandwiches. :p It was 11 - 12 his time. We may have made lunch more interesting for him. :lol:

And that comes from someone who was just typing with an ice-cream sandwich in one hand. :lol:

Susan

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So his fingers were covered in PB.:lol:

Speedy, I know what your thinking! PB on GE's fingers..I know because I was thinking it too.:devil::lol:

Or George was looking at the questions and saying, "Yep, nope, nope, nope, nope, yep, nope, yep, maybe, nope, nope.."

And then he saw mine and said, "Oh that is the most intelligent question I've ever gotten. This person is just brilliant.":guffaw: Oh no he did not!:lol:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Some good words from Top41's review of "The Lost Girls"....

The full review can be found here. :)

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, I have to agree with Top. I have liked the developing friendship, too, even though it will never replace Nick and Rick in my heart.

Top was spot on with her analysis of both characters, though I still think part of Nick is not trusting (?) of Langston or think there's just something going on with Langston. :shifty:

13. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

It takes time for people to develop trust, some longer than others. Langston hasn't been on for very long, so it's going to take a while for Nick to develop the level of trust he had with Grissom.

14. Smokey

I agree, but I do love the way Nick handled Ray in that situation. He's a good supervisor...firm, but explaining why it was wrong, and then offering his help. Very understanding of what Ray was trying to do. And I like this little snapshot of "Ray is still the newbie and is susceptible to reprimanding". ;)

15. Smokey

From the CSI Files interview with Allen MacDonald posted here.

"Natural choice" is right! I can't imagine they would even consider anything other than promoting Nick to that position. They are lucky they didn't, or they would have the bunch of us to contend with. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.