George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be correct. :) On the vacation part.

As for the DVDs...Amazon package tracker says they were scanned here in Bloomington at 11:30 this morning. They must have a label on them that says, "CAUTION: Please deliver as slowly as possible". :(

Have fun you two. :devil: I completely missed it while it was in Boston! :(

Smokey, most trucks are loaded the night before (at least I know UPS are). If they arrived in Bloomington at 11:30 this morning they should be loaded on a truck tonight to go out first thing tomorrow morning. :) I know that's the way UPS works.

Susan

I went to CSI: The Experience last week in Portland...but there was no George. Well, there was, just not in person. I did run up to him talking about bullets and watched the screen looking like this. > :drool: My children were appalled, but I told them that I'm building their characters.

I went to CSI: The Experience last week in Portland...but there was no George. Well, there was, just not in person. I did run up to him talking about bullets and watched the screen looking like this. > :drool: My children were appalled, but I told them that I'm building their characters.

:lol:

Aw man...I didn't know it was there. I'm going to be in Portland in a couple of weeks, but looks like it ends this week. Ah well...I went to the one in Chicago and will do the one in Vegas. Hopefully it's not as crowded as the first one I went to. :shifty:

It wasn't crowded at all when I went, but it was on a Tuesday. I was able to take my time, do all the crime scenes and drool over all that was George.

It wasn't crowded at all when I went, but it was on a Tuesday. I was able to take my time, do all the crime scenes and drool over all that was George.

Lucky then! :) Somehow, a the museum in Chicago on a Saturday...not a good idea! :lol:

DVDs came today! Whoop! Not impressed at all with the cover art tho. :shifty:

DVDs came today! Whoop! Not impressed at all with the cover art tho. :shifty:

haha, me either. I seriously thought about printing out a pic of the whole team (Greg, Nick, Doc and Brass included- don't think I have one of the whole team with Hodges in it though) and pasting it over the cover art. :lol:

Next week on Entertainment Tonight, George and company will be appearing sitting and chatting with Mary Hart. I'm assuming it'll be on Thursday.

They showed Laurence, Marg, George and Eric all sitting with Mary Hart on this cushioned bench type thing and they were all humming the Entertainment Tonight theme song.

So keep an eye out.

Next week on Entertainment Tonight, George and company will be appearing sitting and chatting with Mary Hart. I'm assuming it'll be on Thursday.

They showed Laurence, Marg, George and Eric all sitting with Mary Hart on this cushioned bench type thing and they were all humming the Entertainment Tonight theme song.

So keep an eye out.

Saw that. I saw Eric, Marg, then George - totally missed LF. :lol: Can tell you he was laughing and had on a black t-shirt and jeans (ok. so I know what he was wearing. That's probably why I didn't remember seeing LF. :rolleyes:). Gonna have to keep an eye on the ET website. What they have online and what they show on TV are usually a little different. (I think online was usually longer last year. :thumbsup:)

Susan

Cool! All of four of them. Nice. That's the way it should be. Not just primarily the new guy or whatever. :lol: I hope I don't forget about that being on... but I can be addle-brained. :lol:

So keep an eye out.

Cool! Thanks!

Note To self: Record Entertainment tonight, all week, just in case.

So keep an eye out.

Cool! Thanks!

Note To self: Record Entertainment tonight, all week, just in case.

The small bits of him I was able to catch he looked good. In good spirits t-shirt and jeans I couldn't see if his face still had a slight puffiness or not though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back