George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the magazine! I'm going to go relax and see if I can draw me a superhero now.

paper - check
pencil - check
ruler - check
eraser - check

I just got the magazine! I'm going to go relax and see if I can draw me a superhero now.

paper - check
pencil - check
ruler - check
eraser - check

You don't need to draw the lines like he does. So long as you are good at seeing something and placing it correctly. Remember nothing is symmetrical. No matter how hard you try. I wish I could draw like my Mum. That is a cool talent to have. She can draw your face perfect after seeing you once. I just doodle. I make my own characters.

I so need the lines. My stick people even come out funny. Let's just say that when it comes to art, George is on one side of the talent poll and I'm anchoring the other side. What I really need is his step by step instruction in person. I can learn.....maybe.

I so need the lines. My stick people even come out funny. Let's just say that when it comes to art, George is on one side of the talent poll and I'm anchoring the other side. What I really need is his step by step instruction in person. I can learn.....maybe.

Oooh, that's a great idea. He should give classes and come here to Chicago so I can take the class. :lol:

You know he might have to hold my hand to show me exactly how to draw an eye, a nose, a mouth, whatever. Just have to hold my hand. :devil:

Whenever I had to draw people for an art assignment in school, they never had necks. They all looked like Cartman from South Park.

Whenever I had to draw people for an art assignment in school, they never had necks. They all looked like Cartman from South Park.
I truly hope my George doesn't end up looking like a South Park character, but I'm not making any promises.

Whenever I had to draw people for an art assignment in school, they never had necks. They all looked like Cartman from South Park.[/QUOTE]

LOL. You should see my Scooby Doo's. I will say he is right. Kids love it when you draw for them. My kids go nuts. They take out the colored pencils and crayons and constantly bug me for new drawings. Mine suck but they don't care. I wish George would come and babysit for a while. He could keep them entertained for hours. I really should take a pic of my drawings and show you how bad I am. :lol:

I think if George ever came here to babysit, it would be my kids babysitting me to make sure I don't do anything I oughtn't. :devil:

I can see him teaching in my daughter's school and me volunteering.

"OMG Mom! Stop drooling during my art class, you're embrassing me in front of Mr. Eads."

According to this, George will be doing a commentary for the Turn, Turn, Turn episode.

Thanks for posting this, mfcsi!

I'm, picking up my Blu-rays tomorrow. They'll be waiting for me at 'store pick-up' at Best Buy. Best Buy had the Blu-rays and dVD's cheaper than Amazon. Of course, I have to do that on my way to work, so I have to wait until I'm done with work to watch all the extras. :rolleyes:

I see there is a deleted scene with Nick and Ray.

However, this one line for the review says it all.

Other cast members like Marg Helgenberger and George Eads seem to have less to do than in earlier seasons.

Yup, and I'm guessing it will be the same this season too. :rolleyes:

According to this, George will be doing a commentary for the Turn, Turn, Turn episode.

At least it gives me a reason to want to buy season 9. Not that I wasn't wanting it anyways. :thumbsup:

Did you notice that it's him, Taylor Swift & the writer. He's going to be the old hand at doing it - Taylor Swift hasn't done it before and he said the writer was new to CSI. :lol:

Nothing really new in this. Just someone asking a question of their local paper the North Bay Nugget. (Since the person's from Canada I guess that's in Canada. :lol:)

Investigating Eads' pre-'CSI' career

I thought he had a Marketing degree. That says 'Mass Communication' degree. Are those the same thing? (I graduated college in '91 and don't ask me to explain my degree - 1 school closed out from under me so it gets difficult. :rolleyes:) And finally someone who goes with his side of the story on the brief firing in 2004 - that he overslept (I never have understood how that's so dificult to believe. :confused:).

Susan

I think that it was hard for them to believe because two people were late at the same time... and I guess they didn't figure that both could have legit reasons. :lol: But, of course I always believed George's side of the story.

Wait... I'm confused. I thought George's mom was a former prosecutor or something. But this article claims she's an educator. :confused:

I believe him when he said he overslept. He realized what happened called the studio, they told him he was fired and he called his agent. Everything was cleared up.

I think the only reason no one believed is that, I believe, Jorja was holding out for more money and so they just assumed George was doing it too.

So, I had a random thought today, as I was driving to work. How these things pop into my mind, I'll never know. :lol:

Tptb have always said that Nick was going to start taking a leadership role. Of course, they've been saying that for a number of seasons now (not spoilery, they have and it never seems to happen). :rolleyes: We saw this in "The Grave Shift". Well, I remember in 'Stalker', when Nick went back to the lab, Grissom had him give out the responsibilities to Warrick and Sara, you know after they got done teasing him about the 'Crime Stoppers' article :guffaw:. In any case, did we see a little of that leader in Nick then? :bolian:

Just my random thought of the day.

GNRF, his dad is a former prosecutor and, apparently, was one of the toughest ones Texas has had. His mother was a teacher and then a principal and is now the superintendent of Belton schools.

Nothing really new in this. Just someone asking a question of their local paper the North Bay Nugget. (Since the person's from Canada I guess that's in Canada. :lol:)

Investigating Eads' pre-'CSI' career

I thought he had a Marketing degree. That says 'Mass Communication' degree. Are those the same thing? (I graduated college in '91 and don't ask me to explain my degree - 1 school closed out from under me so it gets difficult. :rolleyes:) And finally someone who goes with his side of the story on the brief firing in 2004 - that he overslept (I never have understood how that's so dificult to believe. :confused:).

Susan

Yup North Bay is in Ontario :)

I also thought that George had a Marketing Degree :confused:

I think that it was hard for them to believe because two people were late at the same time... and I guess they didn't figure that both could have legit reasons. :lol: But, of course I always believed George's side of the story.

Wait... I'm confused. I thought George's mom was a former prosecutor or something. But this article claims she's an educator. :confused:

Nick's mother was a prosecutor but George's mom is the superintendent of Belton Independent Schools. From what I've read on line George's mom has always been in education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back