Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan Girl Moment here :)

Squeal George looks so good :)

end of Fan Girl Moment for now.

When doesn't George look good?
And when do we really stop being squeeing fan girls? :D
I don't hardly ever :p

that is true bookgirl but every once in awhile I must behave myself or the hubby gets a little jealous now that I have another actor, besides the George and to a smaller extent Eric, I have fan girl moments about. And don't worry Ward Girls George is still my main guy :)

Fan Girl Moment here :)

Squeal George looks so good :)

end of Fan Girl Moment for now.

When doesn't George look good?
And when do we really stop being squeeing fan girls? :D
I don't hardly ever :p
I don't either. I was watching "Chasers War on Everything" with my son and they had the Logies or whatever it's called on. Well, out of nowhere there's George at the podium and I squeed! It was a wonderful surprise.

Speaking of fan girl moments...I have that TV Guide pic all over the place...on the filing cabinet (of course!), in my window at the other branch, on my cell phone as wallpaper, and on my laptop as wallpaper...and I was thinking how very, very lucky we were that they put him in the magazine for that "sexiest" issue! :adore:

Last edited:
Speaking of fan girl moments...I have that TV Guide pic all over the place...on the filing cabinet (of course!), in my window at the other branch, on my cell phone as wallpaper, and on my laptop as wallpaper...and I was thinking how very, very lucky we were that they put him in the magazine for that "sexiest" issue! :adore:

My daughter won't let me do any of that stuff. I might embarass her.;)

Love the new pictures of George. He looks really happy. And yes, he looks good in suit. The pictures of George goofing around with one of the producers are funny.

Thanks for the video Dizzney :) and if the cast is excited about the show on the 24th is sounds like a good one :)

Thanks Dizzney. Glad George correctly solved the crime and got his certificate. :lol:

Anybody else now getting real impatient for the 24th to get here? :p

Susan

(ETA: Caps over in the Ward soon. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back