George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for finding all the photos and video from the weekend.

I must say the thing that I liked seeing how healthy he looked if that makes sense.

Thanks for all the picture and video posting. It's nice to get some new George before we get some New Nick.

I didn't get a certificate at the end when I solved my crimed too. :wtf: I better this time.

Must give an update to new Nicky! :thumbsup:

At the time of this post there is

10 days 4 hours 17 minutes 35 seconds

I have a countdown clock on my George website.

I feel robbed. We didn't get certificates in Portland and I solved all three crimes.

Maybe it's because you're name's not George Eads :D :lol:
I'm sure that's the reason. I could have told them that I strive to be the future Mrs. Eads, but based on some of the ladies comments who worked there, I would have been told to get in line. They were loving on the fact that they could gaze upon the loverly George while at work.

Saw this on Twitter:

More exciting news: George Eads (Nick Stokes on "CSI:") will join us live Thursday, Sept. 24 at 8am to preview that night's season premiere.

According to their website, they are a country radio station, I think in Houston, Texas:
http://kilt.com/Hudson---Harrigan/4382847

And, you can listen live - just click on the Listen Live box on the right hand side of their website.

Houston is central time right? That would make it 6am here and I'll just be getting up. So, if I leave my computer on Wednesday night I can wake up to George. What a wonderful alarm clock.

Just saw the Behind the Scenes video clip - I really like the idea of Nick & Sara working together again - I always like the two of them together.

Since Nick was reading that book, do you think that means he is getting a "pet"?

Just over 27 hours until new Nick :D

I know this in on the side bar but I thought I would also post the news item here. George talking about being ecofriendly. The George comment is just over half way down the page. It's nice to see that George is doing his part to help the environment :)

The snippet also mentions briefly about George's surgery. It says from an 'old' injury. I've always wondered if the injury could have happened when he filmed Grave Danger. I remember from the DVD extras that he said he had a sore back after filming those coffin scenes. Time may have just caught up with George this last season.

It's always fun to read stuff like that - he does stuff like the rest of us.

It's good that he had the whole summer to recuperate - no rush trying to get back to normal before the season started up again.

Thanks for the link Kasey82800 :)

And did I hear that George is now spending more time on the set :) I would think that means we're getting more Nick this season. Yee Haw!

About 7 hours until new Nick :) Not that I'm counting or anything :D

7 hours, I'm over here on the west coast so I'm a good 9 hours and 7 minutes away from new George. I'm not being very productive today either.

I wish I could see new Nick as early as you will :(

I'll have to wait at least until Saturday or even longer to see the season premiere :( I want new Nick... NOW!!! :scream:

Thank you for the link Kasey82800 :) It made me feel a little better :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back