George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that Nick's parents had the same type of jobs as George's parents. So naturally I thought George's dad was a judge just like Nick's dad and George's mom a prosecutor just like Nick's mom. :lol: I guess wherever I read that had the info wrong. :lol:

I read somewhere that Nick's parents had the same type of jobs as George's parents. So naturally I thought George's dad was a judge just like Nick's dad and George's mom a prosecutor just like Nick's mom. :lol: I guess wherever I read that had the info wrong. :lol:

Well, actually, George's dad was a judge for a time. Now he's just a lawyer again, :lol: with his daughter and son-in-law dad. They work in different offices, but for the same law firm.

So, I'm watching some of the extra features for Season 9.

I'm not even going to say that nearly the whole "Goodbye, Grissom" feature was about Grissom and Sara and how Grissom felt about Sara and how everyone felt about Grissom.

I'm wondering and, apparently, will always wonder what Grissom thinks about the rest of the team, especially Nick. :rolleyes: Is it too much to ask? Apparently! :scream:

However, the few times I saw him talk, his accent was very pronounced. I love it!!!!

Then during the 'CSI Initiation' featurette, they are talking about bringing Langston in as a newbie. They show George and he says "I think I would have really resented it, if they have brought him in and just be the boss telling us what to do. It wouldn't have worked for me." Yeah, it doesn't work for me either. You tell them, George!

Then during the 'CSI Initiation' featurette, they are talking about bringing Langston in as a newbie. They show George and he says "I think I would have really resented it, if they have brought him in and just be the boss telling us what to do. It wouldn't have worked for me." Yeah, it doesn't work for me either. You tell them, George!

Haha! I love the subtlety there. Go, George! :lol:

Someone mentioned on another website that George says during Turn, Turn, Turn he enjoyed the singing scene with Mandy and hopes he gets to sing to her again..woo hoo..I'd love it..just to hear him sing and to my favourite lab rat!

Looks like George will be a the CSI Experience exhibition on Saturday. Found this on Margmania.net:

CSI: The Experience is going to Las Vegas! The exhibition opens on September 13th (this coming Sunday) at MGM Grand. General admission cost $30. According to Las Vegas reporter Dayna Roselli, the CSI cast will walk the red carpet at 7pm on Saturday (September 12th). Confirmed cast members include Marg, George Eads, Jorja Fox, Robert David Hall, David Berman, Liz Vassey, Eric Szmanda, Wallace Langham.

Looks like George will be a the CSI Experience exhibition on Saturday. Found this on Margmania.net:

CSI: The Experience is going to Las Vegas! The exhibition opens on September 13th (this coming Sunday) at MGM Grand. General admission cost $30. According to Las Vegas reporter Dayna Roselli, the CSI cast will walk the red carpet at 7pm on Saturday (September 12th). Confirmed cast members include Marg, George Eads, Jorja Fox, Robert David Hall, David Berman, Liz Vassey, Eric Szmanda, Wallace Langham.

Dang, and I'm going to see the Experience in Vegas in November. Oh well, guess I'll have to do what I did when it was in Chicago, be thinking, 'I'm somwhere where George Eads was' *sigh* :lol: Ok, I need a life. :guffaw: As if working full-time, going to school, taking care of my dog, etc. is not a life. :lol:I better get another case this time. :lol: I already solved the girl in the alley one. :lol:

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

I'm going in November too. :( Darn the freakin' luck!

To add to my misery....where the :censored: are my DVDs that I pre-ordered months ago??!! :scream:

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

To add to my misery....where the :censored: are my DVDs that I pre-ordered months ago??!! :scream:

Oh well Smokey:(, on the plus, maybe we'll get some nice shots of George from the red carpet:drool:

Dang, and I'm going to see the Experience in Vegas in November. Oh well, guess I'll have to do what I did when it was in Chicago, be thinking, 'I'm somwhere where George Eads was' *sigh* :lol: Ok, I need a life. :guffaw: As if working full-time, going to school, taking care of my dog, etc. is not a life. :lol:I better get another case this time. :lol: I already solved the girl in the alley one. :lol:

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Me thinks I see both Smokey and speedy on vacation here. Is it at the same time :) are you sure that Vegas can handle the two of your there together :D

and as to where you CSI season 9 dvd's are my guess is Uncle Sam still has them or there still in the warehouse :D We don't get them here until the 22nd.

Me thinks I see both Smokey and speedy on vacation here. Is it at the same time :) are you sure that Vegas can handle the two of your there together :D

and as to where you CSI season 9 dvd's are my guess is Uncle Sam still has them or there still in the warehouse :D We don't get them here until the 22nd.

You would be correct. :) On the vacation part.

As for the DVDs...Amazon package tracker says they were scanned here in Bloomington at 11:30 this morning. They must have a label on them that says, "CAUTION: Please deliver as slowly as possible". :(

You would be correct. :) On the vacation part.

Me thinks there's a third person involved! :shifty: Of course Vegas can handle us. :devil: What exactly are you trying to imply? :guffaw: Us angels cause any trouble? Never! :lol:

Just think, George is safe, as long as he isn't in Vegas at the same time. Now if we were going to California, he might have disappeared, but we would have returned him, unharmed. :devil:

As for the DVDs...Amazon package tracker says they were scanned here in Bloomington at 11:30 this morning. They must have a label on them that says, "CAUTION: Please deliver as slowly as possible". :(

Well, if the scanned them in today, you'll have them tomorrow. Unless, of course, you get status message I did when they were sending my text books: first it was out for delivery, then it was forgotten at the UPS facility. :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back