George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the article link blackflag :)

I knew he liked to paint and draw but I didn't know how much. It probably is very relaxing for him after all the stress of acting.

It would have been nice to have heard about the job he did at the orphanage in the Dominican but I'm not surprised that we didn't. It just doesn't come across as something George would make a fuss about. All I can say is job well done George.

I don't mind that you posted it, Blackflag. :)

I love that he went to the orphanage without a bunch of fanfare. That shows how good his heart really is. Although, some pictures would be nice and I would love to see some of his artwork.

Thanks for the article blackflag. It would be kind of cool if Nick showcased the same talent or if the CSI crew sneaked in something of George's into Nick's office area

cgrgrl posted this over in the Nick Discussion Livejournal. I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here. Like she said over there - it's just a fun little article about George and his love of superhero's (especially drawing them).

3 Guy Obsessions Explained - George Eads, Superhero's

Never knew that he went to the Dominican Republic a few years ago. I hate the fact that we seem to be underestimated as a fandom in how much we want to know about these things.

Susan

Way to go George!

Thanks for the article, girls! It's nice to hear about George doing some charity work. I'd like to know what else he does too.

I knew he had a love of drawing and that he isn't able to do it as much because of CSI. However, I hope he had time after his surgery because I'm sure he couldn't be on the golf course. It might have been a good diversion while he was and still is healing.

Am I an awful fan girl that I didn't know half that stuff? :alienblush:
He's an artist- :adore:
He worked with special-ed kids -double :luvlove:
His trip to the orphanage with no fanfare or publicity seeking-
love.gif
love.gif

The drawing is in the September issue of Redbook.

for those of us that may not be able to get the magazine can anyone scan the picture so they could post it here :) Please and thanks :) I will check the big book store tomorrow to see if they have it :)

*makes note to stop and get the September issue of Redbook on her way home* :thumbsup:

If I get, I'll try to scan it tomorrow. However, someone will beat me to it. :shifty:

I'm going to get it too. We need another pic on the filing cabinet at work! :lol: TWO happy places!!

I'm going to get it too. We need another pic on the filing cabinet at work! :lol: TWO happy places!!

Ok, I have it and Smokey, if you're expecting a shirtless/open shirt shot, don't hold your breath. The same picture on the website is the same on in the magazine.

However, George does give you a lesson on how to draw a head, eyes, nose, etc. He give us 5-steps and Step #5 says: Have Fun (Use the eraser often). I can tell you he is really good. He definitely has talent there and something to fall back on if he loses his day job. :lol:

Ok, I have it and Smokey, if you're expecting a shirtless/open shirt shot, don't hold your breath. The same picture on the website is the same on in the magazine.

However, George does give you a lesson on how to draw a head, eyes, nose, etc. He give us 5-steps and Step #5 says: Have Fun (Use the eraser often). I can tell you he is really good. He definitely has talent there and something to fall back on if he loses his day job. :lol:

Oh yeah, I know it's just that one pic, but any pic is a happy place where I work! :lol:

I got it today too. Amazing that you have to buy Redbook to see him! He needs to be in hotter magazines than that! And lots of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back