George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Speedy. Found that little tidbit first thing this morning. I'd much rather look for anything George than deal with the children at that hour. :lol:

Well, it's not much but I found one picture yesterday where you can sorta see him and Laurence. Here it is. :) (That is him, right?)

In any case, I hope his back is alright.

OOoooo! A sighting. :p That's his back.

:alienblush: And for my complete fangirl moment - Damn! He's wearing a hat! I kinda want to know if his hair's still buzzed and with how short he keeps it in back you can't really tell with a hat on. :p

Susan

ETA: Just started my season 10 album with that. :D

Last edited:
Now if someone could have just taken a dang picture of him and posted it, that would've been nice. :D

Well, it's not much but I found one picture yesterday where you can sorta see him and Laurence. Here it is. :) (That is him, right?)

In any case, I hope his back is alright.

:eek: Wow, you ask and you shall receive! Thanks, Ankeila! Snagged, by the way.

Blackflag, I was thinking the same thing. Hat :rolleyes:. Come one let us see the hair. :lol:

Well Ladies I don't know. It may be the way he is standing I can't tell from the pic. What I do see is his right shoulder is up higher than his left. In massage we would know that something is amiss in the traps and pec region maybe even in the rotator area, rhomboids etc. Wish the picture was better.

Well Ladies I don't know. It may be the way he is standing I can't tell from the pic. What I do see is his right shoulder is up higher than his left. In massage we would know that something is amiss in the traps and pec region maybe even in the rotator area, rhomboids etc. Wish the picture was better.

Yeah, but you can't see his left shoulder and it could be just the angle and they way he's standing, though he's probably still doing physical therapy for it

Just to let you know, if you are following spoiler type stuff there is a new season 10 set pic in the spoiler pic thread....just be sure to tilt your head to really get a look

Has anyone gone to the Keith Urban/Taylor Swift Escape Together World Tour concert? I just got back. In the beginning right before Taylor Swift came on they had a video of several people talking about being "Fearless". One of them was George. It was funny, because I said "Oh my God it's George Eads!" and my cousin didn't say anything. When I said, "He's on CSI", she just said, "I figured."

...Well, I was excited...

Has anyone gone to the Keith Urban/Taylor Swift Escape Together World Tour concert? I just got back. In the beginning right before Taylor Swift came on they had a video of several people talking about being "Fearless". One of them was George. It was funny, because I said "Oh my God it's George Eads!" and my cousin didn't say anything. When I said, "He's on CSI", she just said, "I figured."

...Well, I was excited...

Oooo....I would love to see it in person. I've just seen it online in someone's cell phone video. :)

I have that reaction when someone looks at my phone and sees the TV Guide pic as my wallpaper. "Who's that?" "Nick from CSI." :insert rolling eyes from friends: :lol:

Once when I was rattling on about an episode someone had the nerve to ask me, "Is there anyone out there worse than you?" :lol: Worse??!! Yeah, come visit Talk sometime. :p

*psh* Worse? Do they even remotely know this fandom? :lol:

It was cool though. What was neat is that I could totally see someone asking him to do it and him just saying "Okay, sounds cool" and doing it. When I heard "You're Not Sorry" I kept expecting them to play a tiny bit of the video of the episode in time with the song, but of course they wouldn't. :p

I must say that I have been enjoying all of the George pictures that Dustin has been posting on his Twitter page. And I love the promo ones on the Spoiler Picture pages. He looks really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back