George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I know this is a little off topic, but I was just over in the Eric Szmanda picture thread and there was a picture of his autograph given to someone from that thread. It got me wondering of anyone in here has George's autograph. Does anyone?

I don't have an autograph as in one signed from George to me.
bawling.gif
I do have this, which I found online one day and decided to snag because I thought the overall design would go good for a wallpaper. :lol: It's for the better that I don't even have a chance of ever meeting him. I'd probably clam-up entirely and if my legs would carry me I'd run in the opposite direction (however I'd probably be rooted to the spot staring like an idiot! :alienblush:)

Susan

Great video, thank you Stokes4Me :thumbsup:

How he uses his hands again in this one... he really lives his role :) And his face gymnastic is always worth watching :lol:

Buzzzzzzzzline was funny :lol: Damn he's such a cutie :adore:

Hey there ladies, here's a little video I found from George's appearence in Monte Carlo last year, he sure had fun doing it!:lol:

Buzzzzzzzzzzzline

And a year later we're still getting videos. :lol: :thumbsup: Thanks Stokes4Me.

Could he be any more :drool:. I think I love the fact that he's a hand talker. And yes George, I know from other interviews that you live the role. I really think that he loved doing Grave Danger and mostly because of QT.

His face always makes me want to watch without the sound on. Of course I love his voice (and the fact that you usually hear the accent more in interviews) so I have to watch twice. Once with sound and once without. :lol:

Susan

ETA: For anyone who wants to see it the TV Guide Magazine blurb on Grave Danger in the 100 Greatest Episodes of all Time. (They finally got down to 60-41. :lol:)

Last edited:
Thanks Stokes4Me! I finally can see the video that goes with the screencaps I have of this interview.

I'm at work, so I'll have to watch it later. So excited!

Thanks for posting that link. He certainly is an animated interview. TBTB should have him do more.

Hey ladies I was wondering, do any of you links to any of George's other Monaco interviews? I want to see if I can save them somehow and I figure you ladies would be the ones to help me out.

Thanks for finding the videos, Ctess! :) Please remember, tho, not to double post. You can always edit a post within 24 hours of making it. :)

Question for big Nick fans.How many women has he dated on the show? I remember the prostitute but there was also a detective if I am not mistaken.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back