George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this tidbit on the web:

GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: “CSI’s” George Eads admits, “I miss Billy desperately,” speaking of the show’s longtime leading man, William Petersen. During shooting of this past season, he recalls, Petersen “came by the set to visit with some family members. He looked at me, put up his dukes and said, ‘Boy, I’ll knock you out.’” He sighs. “That’s life, isn’t it? Sometimes our experience with someone is brief. Everything is so temporary. It’s been nice, though, to have someone come on that I so admire,” he adds, referring to Laurence Fishburne. “I learn as much as I can from him.”

Here's the link. Scroll down, this is just an article full of tidbits.

He's such a family guy! Misses when one of the family leaves the nest! :lol:

Last edited:
Hey gals. I just wanted to pass along to you in the new issue of TV Guide (I think True Blood is on the cover), they have compiled a list of the 100 best TV episodes ever....and guess which CSI episode made the list? Seriously, take a guess.......?

Coming in at number 47.....Grave Danger! And no other CSI franchise has a episode on the list!

They had a little thing on this on ET tonight. They only showed clips from 4 or 5 of the eps and I wasn't really paying much attention but I sure looked up fast when they said "George Eads". :lol: They showed one of his promo shots and then showed a clip from Grave Danger. (When Catherine & Warrick find the coffin with the dog and Nick hears cracking and thinks he's found only to find out the coffin's cracking.) They did point out Grave Danger was 47 and that the Grey's Anatomy ep (which they did right after GD) was sixty-something! :lol:

They may have some of it on the Entertainment Tonight website but I'm on the old computer and it doesn't converse well with their website! :(

Susan

George wasn't in 5 episodes? Really? I know Billy wasn't in Gum Drops, were the others not in any episodes?

George wasn't in 5 episodes? Really? I know Billy wasn't in Gum Drops, were the others not in any episodes?

Billy also wasn't in Unusual Suspects (season 6) and I don't think Eric was either (but I'm not sure about that). Jorja & George both weren't in Spellbound (season 6 I believe right after Unusual Suspects :lol:). But those are the only ones I can remember right now.

Susan

I think those eps were them trying out the L&O forumla where they have like four investigators and only two per ep. One week it'll be team one and the next week team two, etc. :lol: Doesn't work for CSI imo. It's more of an ensemble cast than L&O (the original or Criminal Intent- cause the other one only has Benson, Stabler, the shrink, the da and the boss of B&S), so that forumal just doesn't work for CSI.

Hey everyone! I know this is a little off topic, but I was just over in the Eric Szmanda picture thread and there was a picture of his autograph given to someone from that thread. It got me wondering of anyone in here has George's autograph. Does anyone?

Hey everyone! I know this is a little off topic, but I was just over in the Eric Szmanda picture thread and there was a picture of his autograph given to someone from that thread. It got me wondering of anyone in here has George's autograph. Does anyone?

Not me. I have a piece of his shirt tho. :lol:

Oh good God, Smokey!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

WOW! You are so lucky. I know it's just a part of his shirt but still...:drool:
I'm so jealous of you right now! ;)

Not me. I have a piece of his shirt tho. :lol:

Oh good God, Smokey!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

What??! :D It doesn't make me scary or anything. :lol: He has nothing to worry about. If I ever saw him in person I'd be scared to death. :lol:

Yeah..join the club..I would clam up and walk by..

Unless I had a couple of beers in me, then I'd be, "George..dude!! You rock!!!!"

George would think, "Awww....lady..you had a few too many."

My daughter would be, "Oh my God mom..you are so embarassing me!!!"

Actually I do a lot of that these days..simply being in her prescence is embarassing to her. Oh well.

Although I wouldn't drink around my girl anyhow.

I never met George in person, but I had a dream I met Nick Stokes and I was a bumbling idiot and immediately hugged him for no reason at all.

I never met George in person, but I had a dream I met Nick Stokes and I was a bumbling idiot and immediately hugged him for no reason at all.

I wish I could have a dream like that, not the bumbling idiot part (no offense :)). In real life I would probably be so nervous and just not say anything and beat myself up about it later, but a dream, that's a whole different ball game. I would be going a whole lot more than talking, and Im sure all of you know what I mean. :devil:

Whenever I have a CSI dream, it's always about CSI: Miami and if I do happen to have one about CSI Nick is never in it. Then when I wake up I tend to be extremely cranky for some reason. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back