George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag thanks for the link. I managed to weed through the French to get to the English. There is no way I could translate the French to English :rolleyes:

Wow the thinks we're learning about George this off season. Nearly drowning :eek: and a series head injury :eek: The head injury will definitely explain the scar. And yes it is on the right side.

Damn! It worked! :alienblush: Never actually done that before! :D Should be a copy of the story translated by google. (which comes out slightly different from yahoo!)

http://translate.google.com/transla...om+george+eads&hl=en&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS276US276

Don't forget to read the little box that says "It's News". :thumbsup: They call him "beautiful Texan", "faithful", and "strong guy as nice as his character".:adore:

(Don't ask me to repeat what I just did to get that translation up here because I have no idea how I did it! :alienblush:)

Susan

ETA: Ctess, I put a cap with the scar (Thanks Stokes4Me) over in the Ward.

Last edited:
That's the one I used to translate it, but when I went to copy and paste, it wouldn't just copy and paste it in English - no idea why..

Anyway, does anyone have a picture of the scar on George's head?

As for the wrong episode, you're probably right, but don't blame me. :) CSI Files' episode guide has the dead guy in a crop circle for both 'Committed' and 'Iced'. :shifty:

I wasn't blaming you speedy :) I know CSI files was incorrect so I went to Wikipedia where I found the info.

Oh, I know you weren't. I was just being funny. :lol:

Blackflag, thanks for the links. I think those translations programs need some work. :p :lol:

I don't remember Nick being in "Getting Off" either. I might be wrong or maybe he made a cameo...?

Yeah, as Yoshi said, he had a few scenes. It's the one where Warrick says to him about nothing sadder than a woman with raggedy drawers. :lol:

Thanks for the article link, Blackflag!

Well now, this is just...just.... :adore:
"For me, this coffin was more like a cocoon, in which he entered as a butterfly gray, and from which he emerged a beautiful butterfly. He was a person before, and became someone else in the future. In any case, as I played, because when we came close to death as was the case, it is as if a new light flowed in you in the future. After that, we see things differently. It can not be explained because it is not something tangible, but real ..."

Well now, this is just...just.... :adore:
"For me, this coffin was more like a cocoon, in which he entered as a butterfly gray, and from which he emerged a beautiful butterfly. He was a person before, and became someone else in the future. In any case, as I played, because when we came close to death as was the case, it is as if a new light flowed in you in the future. After that, we see things differently. It can not be explained because it is not something tangible, but real ..."

I know, I felt the same way when I wrote that. I mean he described Nick perfectly. Ok, ok so he plays the guy, but still. What he said is just so poetic. We all saw changes in Nick after Grave Danger. He came out more mature, more determined, even more empathy for the victims and a little darker Nick, but still Nick, ya know?

I also agree that George Eads hit the bullet with describing the metamorphosis. I was just watching some season 4 episodes, and it hit me exactly how much he's changed since Grave Danger.

Thank you Blackflag for posting the "scar" picture in the Ward.

As for Grave Danger, I think it should have been higher on the list.

Alright, I was just thinking about that article, even though I should be working, :shifty: and I am feeling sorry for his parents.

Let's see:

nearly drowned
serious head injury
held at gunpoint
arrested for public drunkiness
broke his thumb

I'm thinking they should have kept George on a leash. :guffaw:

Somehow I completely missed the arrested for public drunkeness story. Can somebody shed a little light on it? I'm trying to figure out how that fell under my GE radar. :wtf:

Thanks for the reminder about Warrick and the raggedy drawers comment. :lol:

Somehow I completely missed the arrested for public drunkeness story. Can somebody shed a little light on it? I'm trying to figure out how that fell under my GE radar. :wtf:

Apparently, when he was a teenager he was arrested for public drunkeness and the cops thought it was so funny because they arrested the DA's son. I can imagine how much trouble he got in when his father was called. :lol: Ah, kids, you gotta love 'em. :guffaw:

Apparently, when he was a teenager he was arrested for public drunkeness and the cops thought it was so funny because they arrested the DA's son. I can imagine how much trouble he got in when his father was called. :lol: Ah, kids, you gotta love 'em. :guffaw:
Yeah, I have three of my own and looking at all that George did...:eek: I have two boys too. I don't think they would be too happy with having to stay on a short leash because of George's childhood. :guffaw:

Yeah, I have three of my own and looking at all that George did...:eek: I have two boys too. I don't think they would be too happy with having to stay on a short leash because of George's childhood. :guffaw:

I'm not 100 per cent sure, but I believe George was sentenced to hard labour by DA Daddy..:guffaw: Alright Daddy Eads! I know I'd do the same thing if my daughter was arrested for public drunkeness!!!:scream:

^^ don't ask me where I got the info, because I can't remember :D, but something tells that George had to do some cleaning around the jails in the court house :eek: I think specifically the toilets. As I say I'm not sure but this is one of those thinks that sits there in the brain and you say yeah that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back