George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty gals! I need your help.

Besides "Butterflied" does anyone remember the other episode Nick didn't appear in? I think there's one more. The season finale doesn't count as he did appear in it, even if it was a 'blink and you'll miss him' moment.

"Committed", if I'm not mistaken.

I bet he was sitting on his hands. Maybe they gave him a valium before hand. :lol:
Well if they did that, then George would be zonked on the couch or slurring his words.

George on Valium: Yeah..love..CSI..Billy Goat..rocks..yeah I rock..everybody rocks..we willl we will rock you!!

George's manager: Can we postpone this interview till tommorow..George is a little ..under the weather..

George: Weather..it's sunny out man!! It's awesome dude! It's the end of the world as we know it and I feeeeel fiiiine!

*wanders off to write RPF...:lol:

As far as I know, Committed, Butterflied, Spellbound, Blood Lust were Nickless episodes..:(

I agree that Nick didn't appear in Committed but that whole episode dealt with Grissom and Sara. The crop circle case was in Iced. According to my collection of pictures Nick was involved in Iced so he must have been involved with the crop circle case.

So although the episode titles are correct for you speedy the crop circle case is wrong.

There were four episodes that Nick wasn't in? I could have sworn that he was involved with the dead guy found in a crop circle story in 'Committed'.

Wrong episode there Speedy. I believe the crop circles were in Iced, he was in that one. :) Committed was all Grissom & Sara at an insane asylum.

From looking at episode lists there's 5 Nickless episodes:
season 3 ep 9 - Blood Lust
season 4 ep 7 - Jackpot
season 4 ep 12 - Butterflied
season 5 ep 21 - Committed
season 6 ep 19 - Spellbound

Susan

There were four episodes that Nick wasn't in? I could have sworn that he was involved with the dead guy found in a crop circle story in 'Committed'.

Wrong episode there Speedy. I believe the crop circles were in Iced, he was in that one. :) Committed was all Grissom & Sara at an insane asylum.

From looking at episode lists there's 5 Nickless episodes:
season 3 ep 9 - Blood Lust
season 4 ep 7 - Jackpot
season 4 ep 12 - Butterflied
season 5 ep 21 - Committed
season 6 ep 19 - Spellbound

Susan

I knew you would know the episodes. Thanks! Five, wow, I can't believe it was FIVE episodes. Geesh.

As for the wrong episode, you're probably right, but don't blame me. :) CSI Files' episode guide has the dead guy in a crop circle for both 'Committed' and 'Iced'. :shifty:

As for the wrong episode, you're probably right, but don't blame me. :) CSI Files' episode guide has the dead guy in a crop circle for both 'Committed' and 'Iced'. :shifty:

I wasn't blaming you speedy :) I know CSI files was incorrect so I went to Wikipedia where I found the info.

And five Nickless episodes :eek: I'm glad George had the back surgery because we can't afford more Nickless episodes.

Hey gals. I just wanted to pass along to you in the new issue of TV Guide (I think True Blood is on the cover), they have compiled a list of the 100 best TV episodes ever....and guess which CSI episode made the list? Seriously, take a guess.......?

Coming in at number 47.....Grave Danger! And no other CSI franchise has a episode on the list!

Here's a link to the nick_discussion livejournal to an article that's in French from last October. She's got it up there translated but both the French and English came out, so you'll have to dig out the english. The link is also there if you want to take a stab at translating it yourself. (I had no idea how so I didn't even try. :lol:)

The most interesting things from it (besides the translation making me laugh :rolleyes:) are his feelings on both himself and Nick from the box in Grave Danger. And that not only has he had a gun on him but he nearly drowned as a kid and at some point had a fairly serious head injury. I wonder if that's the reason for the scar on his head by the (I believe) right ear? I think we've all been curious about that scar for a couple of years now. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back