George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys. I just pre-ordered CSI: 9th season for Sept. 1 (If they don't change the date.) for $34.99. If you don't pre-ordered it and you will probably paid $60 dollars or more.

I have to agree with Speedy. George is resident hunk in our eyes. I wish they put In Step with George in the parade, but Tom Brady pass away back in January. I'm glad George is feeling better and I'm gald to see him go back to work in July soon.

Oh, I didn't know that. I guess that explains why they don't have that column anymore.

I was thinking about the season 9 dvd that will be coming out eventually, who here wants George to do a commentary for "Turn, Turn, Turn"?

:raises hand: Oooh, me! Me! :D I'd love to hear what he thinks about the ep. :)

I got my Parade Magazine! :D I think it's great that they printed it.

At least we know he's doing much better. I hope that means the surgery was a success. Guess we'll find out next Season.

So I was searching for videos with George in them for a project and I came across this one. Some of you may have seen this.

I'm posting the link here, because this has got to be one of the only times I've ever seen him sitting still in an interview.

click here

I got my Parade Magazine! :D I think it's great that they printed it.

At least we know he's doing much better. I hope that means the surgery was a success. Guess we'll find out next Season.

So I was searching for videos with George in them for a project and I came across this one. Some of you may have seen this.

I'm posting the link here, because this has got to be one of the only times I've ever seen him sitting still in an interview.

click here

Oooooo....love the video!! :adore: Thanks, Speedy! He looks so cute in it...perfect hair...perfect scruff.... :D

Here's the scan of the little question and picture in the magazine today.

My dad called today and asked me if the "resident hunk" was home. :( *sigh*

Thanks for the scan Smokey. I'll put that in my little subalbum called magazine articles. :lol: And like myfuturecsi said - you got your name next to a pic of George Eads! I'm jealous! :thumbsup:

OK gang, this is only step 1 (hopefully I get this right). CBS has put George's name into consideration for an Emmy nomination. (CSI's Emmy list.) Now I believe these names get voted on along with all the other names from all the other TV shows to get the final 3 in each category. Now that CBS has stuck his name in there it's up to whoever does the voting and what they think of his acting. I must say that I do like that he's listed in the 'Outstanding Actor in a Dramatic Series' with BP and LF and not supporting actor (RDH & ES) this time. At least they realize that even with LF there, Nick is more than a supporting character.

Since I had to go back and check the categories are Outstanding Actor, Outstanding Actress, Supporting Actor, and Guest Actress. I have no idea why only the guest actress category has any blurb on what for. I thought they used to put, at least what episode it was going to be for.

Susan

ETA: Just to give credit - I got that scan over on YTDaW. Little things like that are just about the only reasons I go over there any more.

Last edited:
I hope he actually ends up on the Emmy list. I think his subtle performance in For Warrick and his performance in Turn, Turn, Turn deserve, at least, an Emmy nomination.

Has anyone from CSI every been nominated on their own?

Thanks for the scan Smokey. I'll put that in my little subalbum called magazine articles. :lol: And like myfuturecsi said - you got your name next to a pic of George Eads! I'm jealous! :thumbsup:

OK gang, this is only step 1 (hopefully I get this right). CBS has put George's name into consideration for an Emmy nomination. (CSI's Emmy list.) Now I believe these names get voted on along with all the other names from all the other TV shows to get the final 3 in each category. Now that CBS has stuck his name in there it's up to whoever does the voting and what they think of his acting. I must say that I do like that he's listed in the 'Outstanding Actor in a Dramatic Series' with BP and LF and not supporting actor (RDH & ES) this time. At least they realize that even with LF there, Nick is more than a supporting character.

Since I had to go back and check the categories are Outstanding Actor, Outstanding Actress, Supporting Actor, and Guest Actress. I have no idea why only the guest actress category has any blurb on what for. I thought they used to put, at least what episode it was going to be for.

Susan

Well, they've put his name in every year and the Emmys true to form ignore him as they do everyone on CSI. The Emmys are a joke:rolleyes:, as they only pick shows from HBO or Show case or Grey's Anatomy.

But it's nice that CBS has enough faith in George to put his name in, too bad the Emmy voters can't see it.

Last edited:
I hope he actually ends up on the Emmy list. I think his subtle performance in For Warrick and his performance in Turn, Turn, Turn deserve, at least, an Emmy nomination.

Has anyone from CSI every been nominated on their own?

As far as I know no one has been nominated on their own :brickwall: CBS really pushed for George for Grave Danger but we all know what happened there :scream: It's a shame that people in an ensemble show get over looked for awards. They are just as deserving as anyone else. I think they work harder than other actors who don't work in an ensemble.

All we can do is cross our fingers that George finally get's some recognition this year.

Thanks blackflag for the info :)

speedy thanks for the video link. I hadn't seen that before. It is nice to see that he can talk without his hands :D

It is nice to see that he can talk without his hands :D
Doesn't it make you wonder how much it was killing him? :D
My theory is it was cropped the way it was so it didn't show him physically sitting on his hands :guffaw:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I bet he was sitting on his hands. Maybe they gave him a valium before hand. :lol:

Thanks, Blackflag, for the scan. Here's a link for all the submissions.

I'm glad, as well, that George was put in the Outstanding Lead Actor category and not the Supporting Actor category. Actually, I'm kinda shocked :eek: at that as I always thought he was considered a Supporting Actor :shifty:, though in my heart he was always the Lead. :adore: So if he's considered Lead Actor why do we see so much of LF and NOT ENOUGH of George? :shifty:

Oh, on another note, I've managed to get an external drive so I can play Blu-ray discs on my computer. However, I figured out a way to cap the show. I did what I normally do, using "snipit" and it...ummmm....didn't work. I did a screen capture and brought it into Photoshop and it still didn't work right. I don't know how to explain it, but it's freaky when you cap.

So, as soon as, I figure out how to cap it I will post a pic of the infamous tattoo, well what's showing of it, anyways. :D

'm glad, as well, that George was put in the Outstanding Lead Actor category and not the Supporting Actor category. Actually, I'm kinda shocked :eek: at that as I always thought he was considered a Supporting Actor :shifty:, though in my heart he was always the Lead. :adore: So if he's considered Lead Actor why do we see so much of LF and NOT ENOUGH of George? :shifty:
I think it would be such 'in your face' moment for me if George was nominated and not another actor whose fans have been very, very mean to him over the past six months (and his fans!).:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Anyways..just a thought.:)

Alrighty gals! I need your help.

Besides "Butterflied" does anyone remember the other episode Nick didn't appear in? I think there's one more. The season finale doesn't count as he did appear in it, even if it was a 'blink and you'll miss him' moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back