George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! :lol: Smokey's question was answered. (And by George himself. :thumbsup:)

It is nice to know that the surgery was a success. :) From what I understand it isn't always. Hopefully we'll be seeing him back to his old self right from the first episode. :)

Now I just have to wonder that if that was the Parade Magazine in the paper, if we still get it in our Sunday paper? :confused: They've taken out entire sections lately and I'm not sure we do.

Susan

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thanks for finding that, Ctess!! I had no idea it was on there. I sent that in before we got the interview with RDH talking about it.

And there was a little more to the question, but ah well. ;)

ETA: Wait a minute!! I just went back and read that again. I DID NOT call him a "resident hunk" when I wrote the question! :lol: I'm not arguing with the fact, but c'mon...I wouldn't say something like that! :lol:

Thanks for finding that, Ctess!! I had no idea it was on there. I sent that in before we got the interview with RDH talking about it.

ETA: Wait a minute!! I just went back and read that again. I DID NOT call him a "resident hunk" when I wrote the question! :lol: I'm not arguing with the fact, but c'mon...I wouldn't say something like that! :lol:

Well Smokey what did you call him :) and what was the rest of the question. You have us curious now :)

Well Smokey what did you call him :) and what was the rest of the question. You have us curious now :)

Found it in my email. :)

CSI's George Eads recently talked in an interview about having a herniated disc that was causing him terrible pain. He said that he had been getting shots for it and was considering surgery. How is he doing now, and will he have surgery for it after Season 9 filming is complete?

"Resident hunk"!! :lol: Dear God....please don't let that be in every Sunday paper in America tomorrow!!!!! :eek:

Now I just have to wonder that if that was the Parade Magazine in the paper, if we still get it in our Sunday paper? :confused: They've taken out entire sections lately and I'm not sure we do.

Susan

The Parade used to have an interview with a celeb section called "in step with", but it hasn't been in the zine for a while now. :( First the playbook (which comes in friday's paper) took out the computer-related questions section (some which I found very helpful not to mention the column writer was hysterical), then they decide to get rid of the tv paper and have another tv book twenty pages longer and charge 69 bucks for two years of it (in addition to the price of the newspaper subscription)... and now Parade takes out the "in step with" section. :sigh: It would be nice if we'd gotten an "in step with" George. :)

I wonder what took them so long to answer the question. :lol:

Haha, the person doing the column must have added in the "hunk" part. I guess we're not the only ones who think that about him. :lol:

"Resident hunk"!! :lol: Dear God....please don't let that be in every Sunday paper in America tomorrow!!!!! :eek:

Well at least you used your real name :) some may not who you are :lol:

Well, everyone HERE knows, and tomorrow everyone who knows me in "real" life will know too. :lol:

Ah well....yesterday our assistant manager came over and saw the TV Guide open on the filing cabinet (where it always is) and commented on it and I told him it was our "happy place" and that we are constantly changing which parts of it we like the best! :lol:

Yay, Smokey, for asking that question!

I'm glad it took them longer to publish the question, at least we know how he's feeling now!

I am so glad that he's feeling better.

Let's face it, Smokey, George is the 'resident hunk' and that's how we like it. Can't wait to hear about any 'teasing' you get for the question. :lol:

I have to agree with Speedy. George is resident hunk in our eyes. I wish they put In Step with George in the parade, but Tom Brady pass away back in January. I'm glad George is feeling better and I'm gald to see him go back to work in July soon.

So good to hear that George is feeling better.

I was thinking about the season 9 dvd that will be coming out eventually, who here wants George to do a commentary for "Turn, Turn, Turn"? I'd love to hear his thoughts on the episode how they filmed it, and even what it was like working with Taylor Swift. I believe the writer of the episode was or still is Carol Mendohlson's assistant or something...love to hear him as well speak about where the story idea came from.

Well at least you used your real name :) some may not who you are :lol:

Well, everyone HERE knows, and tomorrow everyone who knows me in "real" life will know too. :lol:

Ah well....yesterday our assistant manager came over and saw the TV Guide open on the filing cabinet (where it always is) and commented on it and I told him it was our "happy place" and that we are constantly changing which parts of it we like the best! :lol:
Hey Smokey... I am so glad you sent the question to Parade and rec'd an answer from George. I sent all most the same question to whosnewsblog.com
which has a column in my Sunday paper. I didn't get a response so it is cool that you did. Now I'm looking forward to Season 10.

So good to hear that George is feeling better.

I was thinking about the season 9 dvd that will be coming out eventually, who here wants George to do a commentary for "Turn, Turn, Turn"? I'd love to hear his thoughts on the episode how they filmed it, and even what it was like working with Taylor Swift. I believe the writer of the episode was or still is Carol Mendohlson's assistant or something...love to hear him as well speak about where the story idea came from.

I would pay the 60 or 70 bucks to buy that season just for that commentary.

Let's face it, Smokey, George is the 'resident hunk' and that's how we like it. Can't wait to hear about any 'teasing' you get for the question. :lol:

Oh excellent. :rolleyes: I haven't even READ the paper yet and I've already got email in my inbox from neighbors. :lol: I'll be going incognito now. :shifty: See you later.

Oh..don't worry..Smokey and don't leave us.. we love you too much.

Thanks! :) Well, now I've seen it. At least they put his picture in there next to it! :adore: It's one of the ones from Monaco and underneath it says, "Eads: Back in action". Yay for a little publicity for him! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back