George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, thanks, Stokes4me, for posting that video. It is now added to my George collection. :bolian:

Yeah I agree with everyone, he definitely fidgets in interviews. I still think it's because he's nervous. Yeah, he's an actor and he should be used to it, but if you think about it, this is probably the most he's ever been interviewed. Some people just never get used to it.

I know he doesn't like doing red carpets and, really, I don't blame him. I mean man everyone just crowds you and it probably gets a little claustaphobic. Maybe he doesn't like people in his personal space. I know I don't.

However, he did seem to be having fun on the red carpet going to the award ceremony in Monte Carlo.

I, also, think that he was fidgeting in that interview because the interviewer wasn't speaking english and he, obviously, doesn't speak french. Even though there's an interpretor it could still be an intimidating task.

He is so open and honest, it's refreshing. As for the people that call him arrogant, put yourself in his shoes and see how you would feel on red carpets, in interviews and just, basically, walking down the street and having everyone crowd you. You wouldn't like it either (ok, some would).

In the interviews that I have seen, I never got the impression that he is arrogant. I agree that he seems open and honest. And he comes across as someone who knows how lucky he is.

I think it is sweet that he considers Billy his mentor.

Firstly, thanks, Stokes4me, for posting that video. It is now added to my George collection. :bolian:

Yeah I agree with everyone, he definitely fidgets in interviews. I still think it's because he's nervous. Yeah, he's an actor and he should be used to it, but if you think about it, this is probably the most he's ever been interviewed. Some people just never get used to it.

I know he doesn't like doing red carpets and, really, I don't blame him. I mean man everyone just crowds you and it probably gets a little claustaphobic. Maybe he doesn't like people in his personal space. I know I don't.

However, he did seem to be having fun on the red carpet going to the award ceremony in Monte Carlo.

I, also, think that he was fidgeting in that interview because the interviewer wasn't speaking english and he, obviously, doesn't speak french. Even though there's an interpretor it could still be an intimidating task.

He is so open and honest, it's refreshing. As for the people that call him arrogant, put yourself in his shoes and see how you would feel on red carpets, in interviews and just, basically, walking down the street and having everyone crowd you. You wouldn't like it either (ok, some would).

Also I think he was looking towards the sun,his eyes seemed to be bothering at him,he even swipes at them several times and I really think he wanted those sun glasses on his face but probably thought that would be rude.

Thanks for this interview Stokes4me!!!!

Has anyone gotten season one on Blue Ray yet? Didn't someone in here say there was a deleted scene from the pilot of Nick and Catherine making out in the locker room? I've searched You Tube, but nothing showed up so I'm just curious.

I have Season 1 on Blu-Ray. I've watched the director's cut of the Pilot.

There are definitely differences. The kissing or should I say make-out scene between Catherine and Nick is not in the pilot, but there as outtakes and the scene where Catherine tells Nick to meet her.

Let's see what I remember: Earlier Nick is sitting in the locker room and Catherine tells him to meet her at the car wash at 4 (I would assume it's 4 am, since, well, it's nighttime).

She pulls up behind Nick's Jeep and gets in his jeep. Nick asks how Lindsey's doing since she went to grave. Sounds like she hasn't always been on grave as it has been assumed.

Let me tell you Lindsey isn't happy because the scene were Catherine is late to work and she kisses Lindsey good-bye has a longer scene and Lindsey throws a hissy fit about having to spend the night at her aunts.

I'll have to watch again to get the dialogue, but Catherine talks about Lindsey and then talks about her and Nick and tells Nick to make her feel good (or something along that line) and they start making out. They're bothing kissing and start to work their way to the back seat when Holly Gribbs calls out for help over the radio. Now we know what Catherine was doing when Holly was at the conveniece store. Anyways, Holly breaks up that little tryst.

I'll watch it again and the dialogue. All I can say is Marg is a very lucky lady to be kissing George.

As soon as I can get the blu-rays to play on my laptop (I have to get an external drive) I'll be cropping! :devil:

Oh, the scene with Nick and Warrick bantering about who's gonna win, is different too. So is the case board. The case board you see actually has post-it notes on it and isn't a whiteboard. Warrick comes up to Nick and says: "What up, bi***?" (Yes, it rhymes with witch). There are lot of more extended scenes in the director's cut. Pretty cool.

Anyways, when I get that drive I should be able to post some pics or I may just save them for myself. :p

Oh and you, FINALLY, get to see Nick's tattoo, well at least the bottom half of it. When I can cap that, I will definitely post it! I know everyone wants to see it! :bolian:

If I can figure out a way to get the kissing scene on youtube, I will. (Destiny & Smokey, if this isn't allowed, feel free to remove. :thumbsup: Even though I know you will anyways. :)

Speedy, it sounds like a fan fic! :lol: I'd sure like to see it. How about the "bloopers"? Anything good and Nicky there?? :D

Speedy, it sounds like a fan fic! :lol: I'd sure like to see it. How about the "bloopers"? Anything good and Nicky there?? :D

It does, doesn't it? :lol:

As for the bloopers, I wasn't really impressed. Nothing to write home about, but every disc has outtakes, so I don't know if there are more that I haven't scene. I haven't had time to look at it all yet, but I will! :D

Wow Speedy... now I can't wait to get more about that... Man... sad that they don't sell the Blueray here and I don't even have the chance to watch it...

I'll wait until you get the chance to cap :devil:

So they actually curse in the scenes you saw??? Man, I can't wait to see that...

I'm kind of glad they took out that scene. Hearing it described makes me thing Nick was nothing more than Catherine's play toy. So while it may have been hot. It was probably better off on the floor.

I'm kind of glad they took out that scene. Hearing it described makes me thing Nick was nothing more than Catherine's play toy. So while it may have been hot. It was probably better off on the floor.

I completely agree. I've never been able to stomach the idea of Nick and Catherine as a couple. It does sound like Cath was just using him to make her feel better because of Lindsey. I'm glad they never showed us that scene too.

I completely agree. I've never been able to stomach the idea of Nick and Catherine as a couple. It does sound like Cath was just using him to make her feel better because of Lindsey. I'm glad they never showed us that scene too.

Actually, when you see the whole scene it is, definitely, implied that Nick and Catherine have been in a relationship.

I'm glad they didn't go that route either, but more because it would've been so cliche. :rolleyes: However, I could stomach them more than I did GSR.

I'm glad I finally got to see it though. I like the deleted scenes they put on the blu-ray. I haven't seen them all, yet, but I wish they had done this all along. :rolleyes:

I may have to wait awhile until funds are better and get it off Amazon at their outlet type thing

I don't know how if I would have liked the Nick/Catherine romance.....I prefer them as friends and coworkers

Ctess thanks for posting that and Smokey thanks for asking the question :)

I'm glad to hear that George is feeling better and will be ready to go in July :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back