George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the clip for tonight's ET. OMG George is at it again. Thanks Nicksfriend for the update :)

speedystokesgirl, do you have the full picture of your icon? I would love to see George in all his glory!

Sorry, Chipper, what you see is what you get. The camera was panning up, so it's not a whole shot of George! We have to wait for the TVGuide to come out and hopefully we'll see it then. :drool:

I just watched the clip for tonight's ET. OMG George is at it again. Thanks Nicksfriend for the update :)

Ditto ditto ditto!! Setting the DVR again. :D

I wish we could see all the video from the photoshoot AND all the pics. Hopefully they'll end up somewhere online at some point. It's going to be pretty disappoint to just get one or two in the magazine and know that there are so many more.

Yes, E, I wore green today! No pinching for me! :lol:

Ditto ditto ditto!! Setting the DVR again. :D

I wish we could see all the video from the photoshoot AND all the pics. Hopefully they'll end up somewhere online at some point. It's going to be pretty disappoint to just get one or two in the magazine and know that there are so many more.

Yes, E, I wore green today! No pinching for me! :lol:

I didn't..:eek:

***runs away..although George can pinch me all he wants!:devil:

TV Guide's website has a teazer for the issue.
I believe the picture shown is George.

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/feature/tv-guide-magazines-sexiest-stars-317.html

Yah!! :drool::drool::drool: That's George! :drool::drool::drool:

Just excuse me while I drool over this. My brother's a year older and believe me he isn't in that good shape. :lol:

Susan

ETA: They didn't really even show him on ET tonight. They may have showed one of his pics in passing but it was all really about Simon Baker! :(

Last edited:
faintthud.gif

I'm about to go to bed and you show me that :drool:

I'll never sleep now :lol:

ETA: Dang, Smokey beat me again! :p

Sorry, Speedy. :( But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :)

Hey, they're still doing their "sexy" week on ET. Wonder if he'll be on again later this week? We still must find ALL the photos. This is our mission, and we will complete it!

It's will show again tomorrow, it's called count down. I agree with you, smokey. We need to get all of George's shirtless.

Hi, blackflag. Can you pm me that Number 1 George that you got under your name, please? So I ask fan icon to make animated picture of George.

Last edited:
ETA: Dang, Smokey beat me again! :p

Sorry, Speedy. :( But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :)

Hey, they're still doing their "sexy" week on ET. Wonder if he'll be on again later this week? We still must find ALL the photos. This is our mission, and we will complete it!

Oh well, at this rate there'll be nothing left. :( Everyone will beat me.

No icon, less stress!

I hope George wasn't in too much pain with this photo shirt, but I so appreciate him unbuttoning that shirt and removing it. :thumbsup: George DEFINITELY knows how to make his fans happy! :drool:

OMG!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

George is dah man! Okay, breathe, breathe,

Well I see three of us all are like minded at the moment :drool: I did watch tonight's ET and I think there was more of George yesterday. The one thing I did pick up was that when he was taking his shirt off he looked like he was in pain. Maybe I'm jsut reading thinks there because we know about his back but who knows.

My obsession right now (beyond finding every pic from this photo shoot :p) is that I want to know where he ended up. I believe the names ET listed are supposed to be the top ten. The magazine's should have the top 25 (if I remember right from the website). I know he's not #1 (Simon Baker is :wtf:), I don't want him #10. Ideally I'd love him to be #2 and I really don't want him outside the top 5.

It's been way too long since he's been on one of these lists (if he ever has :confused:). I was perusing last years list and I can't figure out how he wasn't on it. :confused:

Susan

My obsession right now (beyond finding every pic from this photo shoot :p) is that I want to know where he ended up. I believe the names ET listed are supposed to be the top ten. The magazine's should have the top 25 (if I remember right from the website). I know he's not #1 (Simon Baker is :wtf:), I don't want him #10. Ideally I'd love him to be #2 and I really don't want him outside the top 5.

Susan

Oh I agree he should be number one, but he made it in this year and that's all I care about!

And he looked so damn hot:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back