George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my friends are not going to hear the end of this tomorrow! I cannot wait till they cover this on ET tonight sometimes this week. I'm watching every second of that show until they do.

Thanks for the link! Hmm, you would think they could use a better pic of George, considering the topic is Primetime Hunks! A clothed George is always nice but c'mon, how about some skin folks!

By the way, myfuturecsi, has anyone told you your avatar is hot! :drool:

Maybe we should bug the producers for more episodes of shirtless Nick, I'm sure they can always write in a scene where he needs to change clothes or go diving in a swimming pool again :lol:

I am going to guess that he is #2 on the list. Should have been #1, but the fact that he is one of the top 10 is good enough for me.

I think he's number 5, but don't quote me on that. I should get my TV Guide in the mail today. I will scan the pics of George and post them at the ward once I do. :)

GNRF, We got our new TV Guide in the mail today but it's not the Sexy issue.....this one is all about the end of ER. Sorry....next week maybe?

GNRF, We got our new TV Guide in the mail today but it's not the Sexy issue.....this one is all about the end of ER. Sorry....next week maybe?

Oh, I guess it goes on sale on the 26th, next week. :lol: So, I should get it in the mail by next Wednesday. :lol:

I think he's number 5, but don't quote me on that. I should get my TV Guide in the mail today. I will scan the pics of George and post them at the ward once I do. :)

I thought he came in second when I read this passage on ET's webpage::)

ET and TV Guide magazine teamed up to unveil the 10 sexiest men on TV, which is the cover story for the issue on newsstands March 26, and rounding out the list are: George Eads, David Boreanaz, Maksim Chmrekovskiy, Ryan Kwanten, Matthew Settle, Daniel Sunjata, Bailey Chase, Cristian de la Fuente and Brody Jenner.

I thought that was the order. George is second. I could be wrong but it makes sense ,seeing taht we saw more of him than all the rest of the men.Just saying.:drool:

Hey ladies, there's a new pic of George from the TV Guide mag.

Go here click on the photos tab they have a gallery of behind the scenes photos from the shoot. George is I think the fourth photo in order

thanks for the link Princess :) I think it was Smokey that said all the pics will eventually trickle out and it looks like they are :)

Hey ladies, there's a new pic of George from the TV Guide mag.

Go here click on the photos tab they have a gallery of behind the scenes photos from the shoot. George is I think the fourth photo in order

Please tell me I'm not the only one but I think that beyond the open shirt (of course :drool: ) the best part of that shot is the big smile on his face. :lol: It's just nice to see him having a good time with it.

Susan

:drool: WHOA!!! :drool: I'm very impressed when I see the pict of George. He is sooo incredibly HOT with his open shirt en his big sexy smile. I'm speechless :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back