My time with Nick has come to an end. :(

Your runners up:
Smokey :drool:
NickyFan - I just love when he smiles like he's up to something :lol:
Princess - nope it wasn't posted yet! :lol:
Smokey - if the pics are any indication he had a good time back home :lol:
Princess - I volunteer to make all his booboo's better. :devil:

winner.gif

Jacquie with --I do hope they tested the strength of the table before he sat on it and chocolate. You'll have to dry him off when he gets there as it's undoubtely raining between here and there. (It's not raining here at the moment but it's threatening to.) And Jacquie he may just be a little on the tired side! :devil:

Susan

And I just opened the front door to this handsome gentleman. What a way to spend a Sunday Night :devil:

winner.gif

Jacquie with --I do hope they tested the strength of the table before he sat on it and chocolate. You'll have to dry him off when he gets there as it's undoubtely raining between here and there. (It's not raining here at the moment but it's threatening to.) And Jacquie he may just be a little on the tired side! :devil:

Susan

Thanks blackflag :) it's not raining here :shifty: yet :shifty: but it's a cloudy day. So I'm thinking we need something to help brighten everyone's day/evening. How about a little 'I Spy' :) and this time we'll be 'I Spying the word "Sunny"' and since that only comes up with 10 pics you can add 2 of anything you want pics to come up with 12. I announce the winner in about 26 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and find out why Nick is so tired :devil:

Good day everyone :)

The sun has finally come out just in time for Nick to leave :lol: Oh well we made the most of our day doing 'stuff' :devil:

and now that that 'stuff' is finished Nick is ready for the next Ward Girl

blackflag I love the light reflections on Nick's hair :adore:
Smokey that Yuk must be for the peanut butter that's to come :lol:
Stokes4Me wet Nick:drool: even if he does have clothes on :devil:
Princess can I lick the beverage off :devil:
NickyFan it's fun seeing Young Nick

and break out the
thdrummersmil.gif
for Stokes4Me cause Nick is going to be visiting her for a few hours. I couldn't decide between a Ward favourite or some thinking chocolate :) So congrats Stokes4Me, Nick should be there in time for your morning coffee :) Enjoy :devil:

and break out the
thdrummersmil.gif
for Stokes4Me cause Nick is going to be visiting her for a few hours. I couldn't decide between a Ward favourite or some thinking chocolate :) So congrats Stokes4Me, Nick should be there in time for your morning coffee :) Enjoy :devil:

:eek: Oh My!
THANKYOU.jpg
Jacquie for sending Nick onto me! He is ready to show me all the 'stuff' you two were up too so better get this done quick!

I am so happy to have Nick here
happydance.gif
! I have had a very stressful day at work and I woke up with a wryneck so I am in need of some TLC, Texas Style:devil:!

So a theme then ladies? How about an A-Wards theme? We all want him to be honoured for his excellent acting right? Well then here is you chance to give Nick the praise he deserves. Make up your own nominations category! Below a few examples:

Best Confuzzled Look
Best Smile
Best Case
Best Feature
Best LabScene
Best FieldScene
Best Emotional Display
Best Hair

Just have fun! :) I know I will!;)

Up to 12 pics in about 28 hrs, thankyew!

Good day y'all :)

blackflag I love the light reflections on Nick's hair :adore:

I just can't help but smile everytime I see a pic with Nick and Connor and just go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are just so damn cute.

Sorry, had to breeze through and say that. :D

speedy, you should know you never need to apologize for having a fan girl moment. That's what we're all about here :)

I am so happy to have Nick here
happydance.gif
! I have had a very stressful day at work and I woke up with a wryneck so I am in need of some TLC, Texas Style:devil:!

Nick does seem to show up at the appropriate times :) I hope his massages work wonders on your neck and what ever else he decides to massage at the same time :devil:

And I like this theme idea :)

best visit with a Lab Rat
best scene to say that 'Real Men aren't afraid to cry'
best food scene
best and cutest confuzzled look
best Open Nick pic (ok I know they are more but this is the one that started me on Open Nick and I think it is still one of the hottest ones out there :devil: :drool:)
best caring toward a victim scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back