George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Stokes4Me! I always love your inventive themes! :) I'm afraid I've not got time to play this round tonight tho. :(

I am in need of a Nick fix tho! :drool:

Yes I know :alienblush:, I am a tad late giving Nick away...but you see he had a few more...erm..tricks :devil: up his..erm...arm...:devil: to try and loosen up my sore neck...massaging the right spot...:devil: and we kinda...let it take time...:devil:...sorry!

Ahem...Nick...you better go get ready for the next Ward girl :)

Thank you for playing my theme and I can't stress enough how impressed I was with your imaginative nominations! :thumbsup:

So ladies, you have been waiting long enough, so here are your runner's up:

Jacquie - he's got to get an award for his confuzzled look, so adorable!
blackflag - from the same episode, definitely for best (body) movement ;)!
Joycie84 - he just bowls me over!:drool:
Jacquie - yup, you got it, best shot, without a doubt
NickyFan - that puppy dog look of his sure does deserve an award!
love-smiley-017.gif

And a big
2sgn045congratulations.gif
as the theme award goes to blackflag for best smile, it just melts me!
bfloveploff.gif

Enjoy your "prize" blackflag, he's been on his feet a lot so he might need to lay down for a while...:devil:

I knew Nick was coming. It should be raining within the next half hour! :rolleyes: Thanks Stokes4Me. :)

Lets see... New theme...

How about some I-Spy with Nick. As in -

N -
I -
C -
K -

Up to 12 pics in 24 hours or so. If you do all 12 pics you can either do it in 3 seperate posts or split a NICK up between 2 posts. :)

Happy hunting. :thumbsup:

Susan

ETA: A few K's for those who might have trouble thinking of some since it isn't an easy letter - kerchief, ketchup, key, keyboard, kick, knife, kidnapped, kiss, knapsack, knee, kneel, knock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back