George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry ladies....I lost track of the time ;)

Thanks blackflag for finding those photos of George back in Texas. He likes him some plaid doesn't he?

Runners up:

NickyFan
blackflag
Jacquie
Jacquie couldn't decide between the two

So that means Smokey is the winner with this wonderful cap from the premiere episode. Those brown eyes are wonderful.

So congrats Smokey.

Awww....thanks, Princess! That was a surprise! :)

Photobucket appears to be having issues with me right now. :shifty: Hope it's working for the rest of you so you can show me pics of Nick in his CSI vest. :adore:

So I only got one of the new ones uploaded, but I love the ones where you can see his engagement ring. :adore:

Click me FIRST :drool: :drool: :drool:

Now click this

and a big thank you to Ctess over on Nick Discussion for finding these. :D

Susan

Awww...nice! :) I'm putting Steve's tag on any that I snag. And it was at Stubb's in Austin! I've been there! Wrong event tho. :lol:

Now that was certainly a nice surprise to see when I got home :)

Who is 'Steve'?

Awww....thanks, Princess! That was a surprise! :)

Photobucket appears to be having issues with me right now. :shifty: Hope it's working for the rest of you so you can show me pics of Nick in his CSI vest. :adore:

So I only got one of the new ones uploaded, but I love the ones where you can see his engagement ring. :adore:

I seem to be having trouble with pb at the moment as well :scream: :rolleyes:

And I love the pics where you can see his engagement ring :) He's clearly happy to show that he's off the market and I'm glad he's happy. What I do find interesting is that his usual right hand ring is missing.

That's what I get for getting out of the photobucket that I was sitting in since I uploaded the pics and trying to get into the other account! Now I'm having photobucket problems! :scream:

I'm just happy to see something new. Who cares that they were from April. I've been suffering from withdrawal ever since that week with 3 different events. :lol:

Susan

Click me FIRST :drool: :drool: :drool:

Now click this

and a big thank you to Ctess over on Nick Discussion for finding these. :D

Susan

Awww...nice! :) I'm putting Steve's tag on any that I snag. And it was at Stubb's in Austin! I've been there! Wrong event tho. :lol:

Now that was certainly a nice surprise to see when I got home :)

Who is 'Steve'?

The photographer who took the photos and put them on his Facebook. :) (See the tag on the one I posted)

Sorry to jinx you, Blackflag! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back