George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

HEY!! Another "sneak the new theme in after Smokey goes to bed" ploy! :shifty: I'm on to you all now! :lol:

Congratulations, Jacquie! Hope Nick was able to cool you off a bit. Thanks for the easy theme! :)

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

Oh, and since we're nearing 1,000 posts, if the winner of this round would please hold off on naming a new theme until I get the new thread put up, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I'm just wandering by with some dessert for those that are finished the main course of their dinner :) heck even if you're not finished the main course enjoy the dessert :)

3. Smokey

Mmmmm....tasty!! [​IMG]

Second set!

Seven
    Eight
    Nine
    Ten
    Eleven
    Twelve

4. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good evening everyone :)

Nick is putting his stuff away :devil: so he can be on his way to see his next Ward Girl. I must say this was actually a harder theme to judge than a specific theme but I loved all you caps. Princess, I certainly won't say no to your keys :D

Some honourable mentions here as I couldn't post all my winning pics. Raynn gets 2 honourable mentions with confuzzled Nick in A La Cart :drool: and confuzzled Shorty with chocolate :drool: Also honourable mention to blackflag for Swap Meat :devil: :drool: There just aren't enough slots to post these pics.

Runners up

NickyFan a lovely profile from Long Ball :)
    Princess I need to get my mind out of the gutter when I see this picture :devil:
    Raynn I loved this scene between Nick and Drops :guffaw:
    Smokey an excellent cap. What a way to transition the two scenes here.

So I guess that means that Nick is on his way to visit blackflag who knows me too well :devil: and the Crows Feet one is the extra button :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: so congrats on winning blackflag. Nick is on his way now. Enjoy :devil:

Smokey, it's all yours :)

6. Smokey

And we're movin' on up to a new thread! Come join us in The Ward, Part 39, located here! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.