It's sunny out and my time with Nicky has come to an end. :(

Your runners up:
Smokey - that's not the angle I was expecting for 'Nose' :lol:
Princess - I really do volunteer to make all his booboo's better :D
NickyFan - that's one hunk of 'Cowboy' :drool:
Jacquie - 'Investigator' :drool:
Jacquie - 'Knee' :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

winner.gif

NickyFan - The things I would love to do to that 'Neck'. :devil: :devil: :devil: It just looks soooo nibbleable. :evil: :evil: :evil: Now that you've put that on my mind I think Nick is happy to be leaving! :lol: Have fun with your guest NickyFan he should be there shortly.

Susan

Aww thank you, blackflag :) Nick arrived in time to watch soccer with me :D

And since my thoughts are always with soccer and all I can think of at the moment in the soccer world cup in South Africa these days, it's no wonder I have only black and white balls in my head :lol:

But I can't give you a soccer theme now, can I??? Well how about the soccer nations then???

I would like to have pics representing the flag colours of the US (which would be red, white and blue), Germany (black, red, yellow or gold), Italy (green, white, red) and Brazil (green, yellow, blue). Or easier... I'd like an I spy game with the nations flag colours... one pic should include one of the colours of the nations flags.

All together that makes 12 pics, right???

I hope you all got it... I'm so bad in explaining things :(

You know the drill... up to 12 in 24 hours :D

Happy hunting, ladies ;)

As embarassing as this sounds - I do not know the flag colors of different nations so here's the 4 you've given. :alienblush:

Theme pics: (and you gotta look carefully!)
USA
Germany
Italy
Brazil

and 2 more:
France
Denmark

Susan

Ohh these are great, blackflag :) But it would have been enough if you would have chosen just the ones I said and had posted on pic for each colour of the nations flag...

for example the US flag:

#1 white
#2 red
#3 blue

Brazil flag:

#1 yellow
#2 green
#3 blue

It would have been good enough to just find one pic with one colour of the nation's flag... and the three different pics you chose result the nation's flag.

But you get kuddos for manage it with three colours in one cap :thumbsup: Very, very well done :)

Don't mind me. I'm just being driven insane by the cat. He gets each meal in thirds half hour apart or he throws it back up - and he talks to me inbetween each portion. :borg:

I'll just leave those the way they are. :lol:

here's a try for set #2:

USA -
red - white - blue

Brazil -
green - yellow - blue

Susan

Congrats on winning NickyFan :) but what no Canada or England :eek: that's ok :) Canada isn't playing anyway :D I'm going to see if I can find all three colours for the pics. If I can't I'll do as you suggested :)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/tortoiseshell2002/becky/vlcsnap-1340217.jpg
Ok my brain is too tired to do all three colours in one pic :)

You all did great so far :D

And yes... I didn't suggest Canade because there're not in South Africa, sadly :( And I didn't suggest England because... well I forgot about them :lol:

Oh my... ladies I'm so so sorry :( The internet at my aunt's wasn't working yesterday evening and so I couldn't post the winner :( I traveled back to my student's flat today to give Nick to the next lucky Ward girl...

Only three players this time, so I'll make it short and sweet :)

Princess... no words needed I guess :adore:
blackflag... you really impressed me with finding caps including all the colors of a nations flag :) Great :thumbsup:

But the winner has to be Jacquie, because of this one and this one :adore::drool::luvlove: Oh my, you know what I like :D

Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie and sorry again, ladies :(

Thank you all for playing :)

Good Morning y'all :) and an extra good morning for me :)

But the winner has to be Jacquie, because of this one and this one :adore::drool::luvlove: Oh my, you know what I like :D

Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie and sorry again, ladies :(

Thank you all for playing :)

Thanks NickyFan :) Nick has just shown up at my door. Sorry to hear about your internet problems :( I figured that was what the problem was and we really appreciate you taking the time to travel back to your flat to post the winners. A truly dedicated Ward Girl :) I hope you'll be able to play this theme :) and speaking of themes :D Since tomorrow is Father's Day here in North America, sorry I don't know if it is in Europe, lets see what Nick, Gus, Adam, Shorty, Evel and George can come up with as gifts to give their dads. And far fetched gifts are allowed. Use your wonderful imaginations :) While you ladies are busy with the theme Nick is going to accompany me to get my hair cut and then it's off to spend a day with the parents. 12 pics in about 24 hours if I survive today's adventure :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back