George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
pb is still acting up :rolleyes: so you may be stuck with pics from one season or episode at the moment :)

oh and congrats on winning Smokey

one
two
three

I give up for the moment. I'll hopefully be able to post some more later :rolleyes:

I got 3 more pics to add to this first set

four
five :adore:
six

Last edited:
Ahhhh...my Photobucket is working again as well. :) Got my pics uploaded.

Time to send Nick on his way after reviewing these amazing vest pics! :drool:

Runners up...

Princess
Blackflag
Jacquie
Princess
Jacquie

winnera.png
Blackflag with this pic of a great expression to go along with the sexy vest. :) Congratulations!

Good Morning y'all :)

Congrats on winning blackflag but where are you??

Waiting for the repair man (who was just tought how to fix the recall on our washing machine yesterday :eek:)! And of course I should have expected Nick as it started raining as soon as said repair man left. Oh well, I prefer spending my days with Nick inside. :devil: (Who needs to mow the lawn anyways :shifty:)

So, a new theme is in order...

In my oh-so-not-very-subtle way I want 12 of your best pics of George/Nick/oc in plaid. :D Winner in around 24 hours.

And for taking so long in getting the new theme up I have a little gift. The Hellenic Times Scholarship Fund website has 4 pics of George in their pictorial history. There's 2 that we've seen then a small one of him, Monica, his mom, & despite what it says I believe it's his step dad and one more after that. :)

Susan

Tis a wet and soggy day here as well blackflag. What comes after 2 days of rain? Monday :rolleyes: both today and tomorrow are to be wet. Monday is going nice and sunny.

Plaid coming up :drool: :adore:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back