George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn smoke detectors! Now my head is bangin again! :scream: (time to replace the batteries!)

Susan

this is why the fire depts here encourage us to change our batteries when we do the time change in the spring and fall. We all know the batteries are good for more than 6 months but if you do them then you don't forget :)

End of Public Service annoucnement :D

second set of pics coming up

I just wanted to hug him here and never let him go
twas the first glimpse of the georgeous body :drool:
it's Nick in leather
it was the beginning of a good long friendship
buttercup :lol:
Mr Wiggles :lol:

Aww I have to send Nick away now :( But I had a lovely Sunday with him and he's ready for the trip to the next lucky Ward girl who'll be waiting for him, I think ;)

So here we go... the runners up:

blackflag too cute for words :adore:
Princess one of the best episodes of season 10 :lol:
Mom one can see how much it cost him to sit there and try to talk to her :(
Princess I love his smile :luvlove:
Mom the cutest scene in a long time :adore:
Jacquie gorgeous body indeed :drool:

And so the winner is... blackflag with this wonderful cap :adore: Like I said to Smokey's cap... these are the cutest scenes Nick had in a long time and I could watch them over and over and over again :)

Have fun with Nick, blackflag :)

Thank you all for playing, ladies :D

My! I'm just sitting here working on finishing up my Doctor Who caps and the doorbell rings and just guess who I open up the door to...Nick. :bolian: Imagine his surprise at coming here on a nice sunny day. :lol: Thanks NickyFan. :)

And so the winner is... blackflag with this wonderful cap :adore: Like I said to Smokey's cap... these are the cutest scenes Nick had in a long time and I could watch them over and over and over again :)

Have fun with Nick, blackflag :)

I like that cap better than I like the hug. :lol: The way they're looking directly at the camera just makes me think it's more George and Jet (Jurgensmeyer - the little boy who played Conner :)) than Nick and Conner. :adore:

New theme...

Since we frequently say that this man is one big fetish I want to see the whole darn thing. :eek: Get your minds out of the gutter! :rolleyes: I want Nick, George, Shorty, Adam, Gus & Evel (did I miss any?) full body shots. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :D

Have Fun!

Susan

ETA: by full body I mean at least 90% of him. :lol:

Last edited:
What did you eat, Jacquie? :)

I had a Caesar Salad to start and then a Filet of Salmon with veggies and rice :) Brought the rest of the Salmon home for lunch tomorrow :) and then I came home and feasted on chocolate :)

Sounds good! I'd prefer a filet mignon, but we can agree on the chocolate! :p And was there ever any better than we saw last week? I mean seriously. Drooling here! :drool:

I like me a filet mignon as well but we eat so much beef at home I like to treat myself to salmon when we go out :)

and I loved the chocolate last week :) I loved how you capture those eyes with the sparkles in them :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back