George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

and what a good morning it is. The temp is suppose to be seasonal today, about 20C and it's going to be sunny. What more could you ask for. I know new episodes of CSI year round :)

and you never know we may get to eat dinner outside tonight :)

Princess left over pizza can we excellent. I've always found eating it cold for breakfast to be awesome :)

It's so nice to have a kid with the regular 12 year old problems. Christopher came home crying because another boy in his class was making fun of him - said he was dating the 12 year old girl who lives across the street from us. :lol: We told him he doesn't have a license or a car so he can't be dating yet. :lol: :thumbsup:

Time to give Nicky up to the next lucky ward girl. He's actually sorry to be leaving. :devil: He came on a nice sunny day and gets to leave on a nice sunny day. :bolian:

Your runners up:
NickyFan - this will do! :drool:
Jacquie - fun times. :)
Smokey - with all the discussion on Nick Discussion on Monte Walsh I just had to pop in the DVD last night. :lol:
Princess - man in motion. :p
Jacquie - confrontational (and lets not forget about the fact that it's a butt shot!) :devil:
Smokey - wonder if he can stand still without even moving the hands or fingers? :lol:

winner.gif

Princess - I'm getting the feeling you're snagging the butt shots from me for a reason. :lol: Of course the fact that you all know I can't resist them is a problem all it's own. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Susan

Congrats on winning Princess :) Lovely shot :D

anyone having trouble with our favourite :rolleyes: photo imaging site tonight. I went to go through pics that I capped today to weed out the not so good ones and the pics are on the 'main' pages of my album but they've disappeared otherwise. I can't even edit pics because I get the 'don't own pics anymore' message :brickwall: It's bad enough that I have to use Exploder to do all my editing in but I can't even get the pics in Firefox :brickwall: And I wonder why I paid money for this site last year :wtf:

I would normally insert a soothing pic of chocolate or just a nice pic of Nick but alas that's not happening at the moment.

Thanks for listening to my rant :)

Congrats on winning Princess :) Lovely shot :D

anyone having trouble with our favourite :rolleyes: photo imaging site tonight. I went to go through pics that I capped today to weed out the not so good ones and the pics are on the 'main' pages of my album but they've disappeared otherwise. I can't even edit pics because I get the 'don't own pics anymore' message :brickwall: It's bad enough that I have to use Exploder to do all my editing in but I can't even get the pics in Firefox :brickwall: And I wonder why I paid money for this site last year :wtf:

I would normally insert a soothing pic of chocolate or just a nice pic of Nick but alas that's not happening at the moment.

Thanks for listening to my rant :)

It won't load at all for me right now. :(

Well, blackflag, he's got a nice rear view what can I say? Thanks for sending Nick my way....it's supposed to be raining tomorrow so I think we'll be staying indoors :devil:

So while we are enjoying the great indoors, you ladies can find me at least 12 of your best Open Nick shots. Keeping it simple for you ladies.

Have fun ladies.

And as far as photobucket, it worked fine for me earlier this morning but I haven't been on since to see.

Jacquie, I had photobucket problems a couple of hours after I posted the winner yesterday. Waited for others to post theme pics first so that I knew how it was working this morning. :lol:

Susan

Oh great :guffaw: I'm glad you have so much faith in your fellow Ward girls :lol: Well I had no PB problems at all... not yesterday and today it's working fine for me too, which is a rarity :rolleyes:

Jacquie, I had photobucket problems a couple of hours after I posted the winner yesterday. Waited for others to post theme pics first so that I knew how it was working this morning. :lol:

Susan

Oh great let NickyFan and I be the guinea pigs :D Thanks :lol:

Susan

Oh great :guffaw: I'm glad you have so much faith in your fellow Ward girls :lol: Well I had no PB problems at all... not yesterday and today it's working fine for me too, which is a rarity :rolleyes:

Well! Someone had to be my guinea pigs. You two just happened to be the ones. :guffaw: :rommie:

Set #2:
open Nick #7
open Nick #8
open Nick #9
open Nick #10
open Nick #11
open Nick #12

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back