George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hello there cowboy! This is whom I come home to on a Friday evening and I just have to do this
happydance.gif
- I'm sure none of you blame me for being happy to have a guest!

Thank you so much Joycie84 for sending Nick my way! He seems to be in fine form however he is being very secrative about the red ribbon I found tied to his...ahem...:devil: ...right..ahem..onto the new theme

Ok ladies, get your thinking caps on cause I am going to go with a captions theme, but seeing as we're closing in on the season finale with all the suspense and mystery going on with Dr Who and Langston and all that I want the captions to be just that...suspenseful, mystical, sort of "cliffhanger" style! You ladies up for the challenge? I'm sure you are!:thumbsup:

The pics do not have to be from this season I might add.

So go get in the mood - I most certainly are :devil: !

Up to 12 pics in about 26ish hours thanks!

And WB NickyFan!
happy-1-2.gif

Oookay... suspenseful, mystical, sort of "cliffhanger" style??? What does that mean exactly???

Are those okay??? I will post diffenrent ones if not...

Now, now NickyFan...any pics with Nick/George are more than okay :drool: so no need to worry there!

And to explain further what I mean here is a pic and caption to clarify somewhat what I mean:

Little did Nick know, but the game of Hide & Seek was about to go very, very wrong...

Hope that sorts out some questionmarks!:) Happy hunting!

Welcome back NickyFan. :beer: Missed you around here.

Ok ladies, get your thinking caps on cause I am going to go with a captions theme, but seeing as we're closing in on the season finale with all the suspense and mystery going on with Dr Who and Langston and all that I want the captions to be just that...suspenseful, mystical, sort of "cliffhanger" style! You ladies up for the challenge? I'm sure you are!:thumbsup:

Nope! Despite my love of thrillers if I were to try to think of suspenseful, mysterious, or cliffhanger type quotes and put them to pics it would take me till next month to get one set done. So I guess I'm sitting out this one.

How about some Doctor Who caps instead? :)
fashion statement!
my type of pic! :drool:
great dose of chocolate
it's supposed to be hands free Nick
leaning agains the denali
barely touching your drink there Nicky

Susan

Congrats, Stokes4me! This sounds like a fun theme, and I'm going to try to play! :)

In the meantime, I just found this pic from Saturday night and wasn't sure if we'd seen it yet.

Well, I should've known better than to post a thnking theme on a Friday :lol:

I thank those of you who have tried one set
thankyou-1.gif
and if you want to throw in a second set you're more than welcome to :).

However with this post I want to tell all of you to go ahead and post pics with the caption of your choice, funny, sad, suspenseful, angry, romantic...whatever...there's still time to play! :thumbsup:

Well, I should've known better than to post a thnking theme on a Friday :lol:

I thank those of you who have tried one set
thankyou-1.gif
and if you want to throw in a second set you're more than welcome to :).

However with this post I want to tell all of you to go ahead and post pics with the caption of your choice, funny, sad, suspenseful, angry, romantic...whatever...there's still time to play! :thumbsup:

It's not the theme Stokes4Me. It's just thinking wasn't working for me. My mom says that I stressed myself out worrying. Having Pookie kitty die less than a week after her annual visit to the vet had me worrying that the same thing was going to happen to Thomas. :( Now that the week is over and he's still with us, hopefully I'll stop stressing myself out. :) Heck, last night was the first time all week that I'd slept more than 4 hours (and according to my mom I slept through a house rattling thunder storm! :eek:).

Here's some theme pics: (there's even 1 for your original theme :))
Where is it? I know that burger joint is around here somewhere.
Damn! Those were real bullets.
I thought it was us against you?
Little did he know that The Blob was still in the room (look behind and up!)
Hey! Stokes4Me, this way!
hows this thing work?

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

Stokes4Me I don't think we objected to your thinking theme I think it was the type of thinking theme :)

I know Jacquie! I just meant with it being Friday it's natural to want an easy non-thinking theme ;)

Hello, ladies :) I hope you have all a great Saturday :D

Stokes4Me... I'm gonna try a second theme since my first one wasn't good at all... so there you go :)

NickyFan, don't sell yourself short! You did and are doing very well! :thumbsup:

It's not the theme Stokes4Me. It's just thinking wasn't working for me. My mom says that I stressed myself out worrying. Having Pookie kitty die less than a week after her annual visit to the vet had me worrying that the same thing was going to happen to Thomas. :( Now that the week is over and he's still with us, hopefully I'll stop stressing myself out. :) Heck, last night was the first time all week that I'd slept more than 4 hours (and according to my mom I slept through a house rattling thunder storm! :eek:).

Susan

I am so sorry to hear that blackflag and then on top of it all there I come and post a thinking theme :alienblush:! I really should've known better:alienblush:!
I am glad that you have gotten through the stress of Thomas's annual visit to the vet and that you finally have had a full night's sleep :thumbsup:. And yay! You were able to play the theme too :) !

So onto the task at hand, your runner's up:

Jacquie - Nick holds the key to solving the Dr Who mystery! And he looks amazing in blue!
NickyFan - Stokes looking too happy to have been given a speeding ticket, but who knows?
blackflag - a sweaty Nick is a yummy Nick :drool:
NickyFan - interesting and suspenseful!
blackflag - if he said "jump!", I'd say "how high?" - so yeah, I'll come :devil:
Jacquie - being a coffee addict myself I can totally relte to this pic! :)

And to announce the winner...drumroll please...
smiley-music032.gif
... the winner is NickyFan with this pic - you know my love for pics of movement...I totally adore this pic
love-1.gif
!

NickyFan - enjoy! Nick should be there right about now!

Thanks for playing my theme!

Aww thank you, Stokes4Me! I really didn't expect to see Nick right after not playing for a while :)

It is a nice surprise :D

So now that he is here... I will... will... stop doing my homework :lol:

A theme for you ladies... season 10 is nearly over and we all look forward to a possible season 11. So lets take a look back and go with your personal favorite Nick moments of all seasons from 1 to 10 :)

Should be an easy Saturday theme :) Enjoy looking for pics, ladies :)

Oops I forgot... up to 12 in 24 hours of course ;)

Sorry I didn't get to play, Stokes4me. I really did want to try my hand at those captions!

Congrats, Nickyfan! This one will be easy, I guess. :)

But first off, I haven't capped yet, but Nick's scene with Langston in his apartment this week...that was one of my favorites. :adore: He was in charge, yet understanding, questioning without accusing, and so positive. Just the look on his face when he was talking to Ray about being a team...it was amazing. And I loved his facial expressions after seeing the "Jekyll room". :lol:

Anyway...first set of favorite Nick moments.

Nick getting Conner's DNA
"I got you, baby"
Remembering Warrick, and Super Dave breaking my heart
Not afraid to be afraid
Being a patient teacher
Coming back, stronger than before

Congrats on winning NickyFan

A theme for you ladies... season 10 is nearly over and we all look forward to a possible season 11. So lets take a look back and go with your personal favorite Nick moments of all seasons from 1 to 10 :)

Should be an easy Saturday theme :) Enjoy looking for pics, ladies :)

Oops I forgot... up to 12 in 24 hours of course ;)

Won't it just be easier to hand you the keys to our photobuckets :D

:adore: :adore:

first set coming up :)

real men aren't afraid to cry in public
how can you not like 'in between bad hair cuts' :lol:
pissed off Nick is sooo hot
because George didn't know he was going to get the baby
we knew Nick was back in action
cause he knows where to give credit when credit is due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back