George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night (May 17, 2010) in Hollywood. Said "out to eat" in the description. :D

one
two
three

and for anyone who's been having the same problem with this site as Jacquie and I had - I took these with the snipping tool so hopefully they won't go all, shall we say, colorful. :lol:

Susan

Last night (May 17, 2010) in Hollywood. Said "out to eat" in the description. :D

one
two
three

and for anyone who's been having the same problem with this site as Jacquie and I had - I took these with the snipping tool so hopefully they won't go all, shall we say, colorful. :lol:

Susan

colourful is certainly one way of putting it :guffaw:

leather jacket and goatee :drool:

leather jacket and goatee :drool:

Well....I love him any way and every way, but I have to say this isn't my favorite look. :)

I can't say as I really mind the leather jacket and goatee. Although I think I prefer just a hint of scruff on him. :luvlove: I still don't really like the hair. It's better than in NY at least - it looks like he just stopped putting 'stuff' in it to make it go the way we're used to. :lol:

I wasn't expecting to really find anything new. Was just going through my list of sites on favorites hoping to find something new. Must have been staring at them for a good 5 minutes before I realized that I aught to snag them for the rest of you to see. ;) :lol:

Susan

Oh great let NickyFan and I be the guinea pigs :D Thanks :lol:

That's what you get for being up early! :lol:

What do you mean early :confused: Tuesday's are my day off. I was late when you compare it to other days :D

Well then...that's what you get for sleeping in and still being earlier than Smokey! :lol:

Second set for me!

Open 7
Open 8
Open 9
Open 10
Open 11
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/Smokey596/Seasons 3 7 8/Season 7/MeetM2.jpgOpen 12

Well ladies it's time for Nick to be heading out of town and onto his next destination.....Nick and I enjoyed our time inside.....watched some movies and stuff

NickyFan it's the look on his face
Smokey
Jacquie
Jacquie had to include Evel

So that means the blackflag is the lucky winner with this cap of a scruffy and ill feeling Nicky.

Congrats blackflag.....I hope the weather's better for you than it is here in CT

one
two
three

Susan

Thanks for finding those, Blackflag! After the sad :( day I had today, those pictures put a smile on my face. :)

Ok. I'm finally here. I've only been to the library, 2 supermarkets - 1 of them twice ($5 off is $5!), and 1 drug store twice (that large thing covering over half the bottle saying $1 off is a coupon!). :scream: Nothing can ever be easy and fast!

As I'm completely unprepared to have this knocking at my door I think I'm going to go easy on you all. I'm going to go with a free for all. Anything you want as long as it is Nick and only Nick. Funny captions if you want but not required. And remember I'm addicted to season 10 Nick at the moment. :drool: up to 12 in 24 hours or so.

Susan

ETA: another George pic from Monday night. I love it for the all out laugh. Now I wonder who said what that got him laughing. :lol:

Last edited:
Good Day everyone :)

and congrats on winning blackflag :) now when you say only Nick are you meaning only Nick in the pic or only CSI :)

I'll take my chances on the first set that it can be only CSI :)

You got it. Nick as not George, Shorty, Gus...

And don't miss the George pic I added to my previous post! :D

:scream: :scream: :scream:
Just got a summons for Juror Service! I hate these! I always get chosen for a jury!

Susan

and congrats on winning blackflag :) now when you say only Nick are you meaning only Nick in the pic or only CSI :)

Ok Connor you better decide quickly cause blackflag is lurking the wings
This sure beats the Bicycle Built for Two

more to come :)

Love the second one, Jacquie, especially the look on his face :adore:

Second set:

FreeForAll #7

FreeForAll #8
FreeForAll #9
FreeForAll #10
FreeForAll #11
FreeForAll #12

You got it. Nick as not George, Shorty, Gus...

And don't miss the George pic I added to my previous post! :D

Just got a summons for Juror Service! I hate these! I always get chosen for a jury!

Susan

got the pic :) love the laughing face :)

I've never been called to Jury Duty and don't tell anyone cause I don't want to be on a Jury.

My first set of pics is finally finished :) Now I'll work on my second set.

Greg can I hide behind you so the Ward Girls won't notice me
I told you I want this number on the National Do Not Call list
I don't understand why the director keeps saying 'Turn Around Nick'
I've told you we're not with The Fuller Brush Company
I've got to remember this bend with the knees part
and I've still got it at my age

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back