George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting worried about NickyFan. It's been a week since she's been on. I hope she just doesn't have internet access right now and it's nothing else. :( :( :(

Congrats on your win Joycie.

in the sun set #1:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

I'm getting worried about NickyFan. It's been a week since she's been on. I hope she just doesn't have internet access right now and it's nothing else. :( :( :(

Susan

I was getting worried too but according to her message over on fb she states that her laptop has given up on her! She is having it repaired and it should be done by today so hopefully she'll be playing soon again!:thumbsup:

Congrats on the win Joycie84!! Well done!:)

My first set of theme pics:

Sunny1
Sunny2
Sunny3
Sunny4
Sunny5
Sunny6

And hellojulie, thanks so much for sharing your story of meeting George!:D

Susan

Nickyfan, is ok. She posted on Facebook. She didn't have internet and then her computer crashed and is being repaired.

She'll be back soon. :) She will have A LOT of catching up to do. ;)

Sorry I didn't post here when I heard from Stef. I guess I just figured everyone saw her post on FB.

And you people who don't have it, you are smart! :lol: There's nothing like getting stressed out because you know your peas will be going to waste if you don't get online in the next hour! :scream:

Congrats on your first win, Joycie! I have so much catching up here to do, I don't think I can look at all the pics or get two sets in, but I'll post a few sun pics anyway. :)

One sun
Two sun
Three sun

us get blackflag hooked on Farming or Mafia Wars :shifty: no we would never do something like that :D

No, we would never do that. :shifty:

Sorry I didn't post here when I heard from Stef. I guess I just figured everyone saw her post on FB.

And you people who don't have it, you are smart! :lol: There's nothing like getting stressed out because you know your peas will be going to waste if you don't get online in the next hour! :scream:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Well, everyone did an awesome job! Great pics, so many to choose from. So here are your runners up!

blackflag I love it when he looks like that
dry.gif

PrincessJ88 & Smokey You both posted this picture, so you both get credit for it. Love that look!
smile.gif

blackflag Nice view
shy.gif

Jacquie This is actually one of my favorite Nick pics
cool.gif

And the winner is
excited.gif
Stokes4Me with this awesome sunny Nick pic!!! So congrats to you.

Hello, ladies :D I'm back online :) My laptop crashed and repairing it would have cost more money than buying a new one... so well... my aunt had mercy with me and helped me out :)

Thanks you all for thinking of me though ;)

Congrats on your win, Stokes4Me :thumbsup:

I have a loooooooot of catching up to do... I'm pretty sure that catching up on this thread and the Texan Charm thread should be done easily :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back