George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had me a Snakes moment this evening while I was watching NCIS:Los Angeles. The guy that was the lead singer in the band was on the show. It took me a bit but I figured him out about half way through the show :)

now my second set of Nick at Night pics

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Good morning y'all :)

and welcome to the Ward hellojulie. And I'm totally jealous of you for meeting George but it will be one of those moments you'll remember for ever :) Lovely pics.

and some mid week indulgence from me

Good evening! Had a great night and day with Nick, and now I'm ready to share him. :)

Extra special honors go to hellojulie for the pics that make me nervous just looking at them, let alone if I had been there! :lol:

And your runners up!

Blackflag So cute! :D
Princess Great episode and great shot! :adore:
Jacquie I love a man of action! :)
Stokes4Me Ohhh...I love this...the hair...the hair! :adore:

And now....
winnersmiley.gif
and that winner is Joycie84 with this pic because it's a cool shot and I love it when he does that with his face! :lol: I find myself doing it at work sometimes and then I think about him doing it and it makes me laugh. :lol: So congrats and enjoy your Nick time!

Thank you! I wish I could have bottled the experience. Still not in the right state of mind, I gotta tell you! No seriously...It's to the point where my little boys yell "PLEASE MOM! YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!" b/c I bust out with "I met George Eads" every hour or so. :rolleyes:

I was determined to meet him and get at least a pic of him, but NEVER did I imagine that I would somehow let my feet take over my brain & walk up to his table and apologize BUT...and then explain my admiration and how impressed I am with his acting ability...and then to have him be so receptive to my compliments on his acting???!!! HOLY!!! He was so happy! Good thing I am a Nick freak and read enuf about George to know what would make him happy. Oh and he was happy! I went home with a picture of us nuzzled for God's sake! My friends laugh and say, "WHO gets that? I mean really! A pic maybe, but a snuggle? Geez"
I just smile and THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks again for letting me vent my excitement & appreciate it. None of my friends are fans so they just don't GET IT!!!!

***OH, and I hate, hate, hate myself for not asking the one question I promised myself I would...what is the significance of that ring he wears all the time...in character and out. Never asked. I forgot!! How could I forget such a thing??? ^%$#!!!

Last edited:
WOW! This is my first win, I'm so excited
059.gif
. Thanks! Well, I was thinking of a new theme and I thought I'd go the other way. We just drooled over Nick pics at night, so no it's time for Nick in the sun . See, he's already happy with the theme.... and that picture makes me happy too.

So, 12 pics in 24 hours! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back