George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry ladies for keeping you waiting. I was out for most of the afternoon and then when I got home I watched some of a dvd I had gotten and it wasn't until Nick was standing by the door with his bags that I realized the time.

blackflag
blackflag embarrassed Nick is so adorable
Smokey
Smokey

So that means Jacquie is the winner with this cute as can be cap. I used to get those lollipops all the time from the bank tellers if I was with my mom or grandmother.

Anyway....congrats Jacquie. Now Nick knows where he's headed.

Good Morning y'all :)

and how much better can it get after you wake up to this handsome guy with your morning tea :) Thanks Princess for sending Nick my way :)

Ok new theme. Since last week was out best week for George pictures with 3 seperate events, lets do a little I Spy with the number 3. That's right a little work for you this Monday. So you can have 3 people, 3 hands, 3 cars, 3 whatevers. 12 pics in about 27 hours. Happy Hunting while I attend to my guest :devil:

Since it's dinner time for most of us I thought I'd dish out some chocolate for dessert :)

btw where's NickyFan these days. Is she bogged down in exams?

Since it's dinner time for most of us I thought I'd dish out some chocolate for dessert :)

btw where's NickyFan these days. Is she bogged down in exams?

I'm guessing (hoping) it's her internet, because she said last Wednesday that she'd wait up for me to get home and it's the last I've heard from her. :( I hope it's something that simple, but even so I know it's really hard on her to be offline. :(

My second set...

3 uh....logs....beams...log beams?
3 S's (StokeS and cSi)
3 shoulders
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/Smokey596/Season 10/Family Affair/famaff16.jpg3 round dots (lights?)
3 unbuttoned buttons :D
3 people in trouble :lol:

Last edited:
Good Morning y'all :)

Excellent time I had with Nick yesterday :devil: and I think that is all you need to know :devil:

As usual I came up with way more pics that we're allowed so job well done everyone :) I'll give y'all a honourable mention for the pics I didn't select.

so runners up

blackflag lovely cap
Stokes4Me lovely accessories :)
Princess added bonus of chocolate :)
Smokey chocolate as well :)
Stokes4Me damn you've got to love a man with balls even if there is only one here :devil: :lol:
blackflag oh so very close with this one :drool:

but I decide to send Nick a little southwest this morning and make the trek down to Smokey's with this gem she posted. It has a bit of everything a Ward Girl loves but look at that Open Nick :drool: I think sometimes it would have been just as easy to post an Open Nick thread with the number of pics that were posted :drool: you ladies do know me well :) So congrats on winning Smokey. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Yay!
hapydancsmil.gif
Thank you, Jacquie! This cutie waited all day for me to get home, and now we're going to have a lovely evening together! :D

So how about a Nick at Night theme? Pics of Nick in the dark. :) Maximum of 12 in 24 hours. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back