George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what a lovely surprise to see Nick waiting for me as soon I got home. (Went and saw Iron Man 2 enjoyable I think I may prefer the first though)

So...theme......how about I Spy with the colors of George's alma mater Texas Tech: red and black. You can do one set of red and one set of black or if you find both colors in a pic that's fine. 24 hours should be fine...could be a little more depending on if I get involved in something.

Have fun ladies.

Not sure I like the hair. ;) But, hey, it's George so I'll take anything. :lol: I do like seeing him smiling so much and so happy. :)

It's nice to see his mom. I was hoping she would be there. His Greek side does come from her side of the family and seeing him be honored would make the perfect Mother's Day for her. :thumbsup:

Keep going back to the photo websites. I think there's more there now than there was when you were last there Speedy. Heck they have more now than they had an hour ago.

This has been an absolutely fantastic week for us George fans. :D (Too bad he can't keep it up the whole summer! :devil: :lol:)

Susan

Last edited:
Not sure I like the hair. ;) But, hey, it's George so I'll take anything. :lol: I do like seeing him smiling so much and so happy. :)

Oh my gosh...little by little he's turning into this guy at work that I don't care much for! First he already has that look and even the slight accent, then the facial hair, and now the hair! :wtf: Stop it, George! Stop it!!!

Except...yeah...I like to see him no matter what, so I'll deal. :D

Keep going back to the photo websites. I think there's more there now than there was when you were last there Speedy. Heck they have more now than they had an hour ago.

I know! :lol: There are so many that I'm actually starting to get choosy about which ones I save. ;) I'm like that with capping now too, since the CBS web player is such a :censored: to deal with. But I definitely got a lot from "Lost and Found". :) My gosh...is there anything cuter than those smiles he had when he was with the kid? :adore:

This has been an absolutely fantastic week for us George fans. :D (Too bad he can't keep it up the whole summer! :devil: :lol:)

:lol: *ahem* Anyway...so since he was in New York last night I thought he should have done a walk on to SNL when they were doing the skit with Betty White in CSI: Sarasota! :guffaw:

It's nice to see his mom. I was hoping she would be there. His Greek side does come from her side of the family and seeing him be honored would make the perfect Mother's Day for her. :thumbsup:

Susan

I agree with everything! I didn't really care for the hair too. That is how he started wearing when he grew long. DON'T do that again, George! We will hunt you down and cut it ourselves. :D

I bet he's spoiling his mom today since it's Mother's Day. Spending the day in New York with her. So sweet!

Life.com only added two more pics then there were last night. I snagged all the ones that were there :thumbsup:, but I could only post six of them.

Good Morning y'all :)

and speedy comes through again. I think we need to make her a Night Owl Extraordinaire Award :)

:D That's me! :D

:lol: *ahem* Anyway...so since he was in New York last night I thought he should have done a walk on to SNL when they were doing the skit with Betty White in CSI: Sarasota! :guffaw:

:guffaw: That was funny! She definitely channelled Horatio on that one. :guffaw:

ETA: A couple more pics :D

The program ?
Poster I must commend them in their choice of a picture. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back