George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stokes4Me, I don't think he was wearing either ring - the engagement ring or the one he usually wear - while at the golf tournament. Maybe they interfere with his grip or something. :)

From the pics - he got to present to Carol M. (I'm not even gonna try and butcher the name)

Your choice - this (silver!) suit or the (gold!) suit from Australia? :lol: He sure does like them bright in the spring. :guffaw:

only a thumbnail since I've only found it on 1 site :(
presenting to Carole M.
George, Carole M. and the award
hands in pockets

and a couple from the ET video ctess put in Texan Charm:
gotta talk some
little guy came out to play

Susan

Stokes4Me, I don't think he was wearing either ring - the engagement ring or the one he usually wear - while at the golf tournament. Maybe they interfere with his grip or something. :)

Susan

:lol: Not being a golfer myself I just didn't think about that! Thanks blackflag for clearing that up for me! I can see him wearing the "usual" ring in the suit pics, so I am sure that it has something to do with the rings interfering with his grip.

And thanks again for all the amazing, awesome pictures y'all! :adore:

Good Morning y'all :)

first off blackflag, I :adore: you avatar :) I just loved that hole scene at the end there with Nick and Connor :luvlove:

and even with just Princess and blackflag playing the game it's still difficult to cut back to the required amount of pics :)

Princess I will gladly accept the stache as an accessory :D
blackflag are you sure there is a belt there :lol: :drool:
Princess Monaco :)
blackflag an awesome pic of George :)
Princess don't worry I haven't forgotten Nick

and I'm actually going to go with a pic of Nick here as the winner. blackflag you get a visit from Nick for posting this little number :drool: a nice brown long sleeve shirt and some loverly chocolate to go with the watch and ring :) So congrats on winning blackflag and enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Will you just look who showed up here. Sorry for the delay. I stopped in while eating my breakfast this morning to make my avi but since then I've been in and out of the house starting with a 9:40 appointment at the vet with Thomas. (how paranoid were we after Pookie last month! :alienblush:)

How about a gift to make up for my late arrival? :angel:

first off blackflag, I :adore: you avatar :) I just loved that hole scene at the end there with Nick and Connor :luvlove:

Thank you! :D I had to. Nick and Connor where just so :adore: :adore: :adore:.

On to the new theme...

How about something nice and easy to start the weekend off on. I want profile pics. Season 10 profile pics preferred but for those that don't have them or don't think they have enough any profile pics are good. :) Up to 12 in 24 hours or so.

Happy Hunting. :)

Susan

and even with just Princess and blackflag playing the game it's still difficult to cut back to the required amount of pics :)

I'm sorry I didn't play. :( I had the most horrible, long day at work and my brain just couldn't work it out afterward.

How about a gift to make up for my late arrival? :angel:

Nummy!!! :) And nice caps from last night! I can't wait to make some too!

So congrats, Blackflag, and here's my first set!

Ghost Town
Irradiator
Better Off Dead
Take My Life Please
Internal Combustion
Death and the Maiden Is that ET with him? :guffaw:

I'm late. I know! :alienblush: So much to do when the children aren't here, and we were waiting for Mother Nature to stop with the downpours so we didn't get drowned, and the washing machine sprung a leak...:scream: :klingon: :scream: :klingon:

Your runners up:
Princess - I'd like to go out and get lost with them right about now. :thumbsup:
Smokey - wonder who won? :lol:
Jacquie - just look at those little grey hairs! :luvlove:
Smokey - a perfect profile. :)
Jacquie - I was so glad to see how much he was in Family Affair. :)
Jacquie - imagination can take you far. :lol:

winner.gif

Princess - I just like the thumb on his chin! :lol: It makes for an interesting shot. :p

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back