George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying not to cross the line here, but dang...if he can keep wearing those pants then surely he can take his shirt off for us! :lol:

You mean these? :angel: (Yes, I watched myself on that Smokey) And they're finished filming this season. Pray for that shirt next season. :lol:

that's some bad lookin water
profile - close-up
the hand got a work-out
some chocolate (got some brownies about ready to come out of the oven! :lol:)
like how he fiddles with his hand when he's thinking

Susan

I'm trying not to cross the line here, but dang...if he can keep wearing those pants then surely he can take his shirt off for us! :lol:

You mean these? :angel: (Yes, I watched myself on that Smokey)

Yes! I mean those. :D

And they're finished filming this season. Pray for that shirt next season. :lol:
At least it's on the radar! :)

I was just at that part and thought, "Gee, he aims to please, doesn't he?? :lol: Loved it!

Good Gawd
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

There's really nothing else to say.
girl_sigh.gif

Smokey and blackflag I
respect-058.gif
to you capping skills :) Since I can't cap the show until I can get the DVD I make do with the loverly caps from my mad capper friends :)

Well ladies it's time to pass Nick off to the next destination....this may be a little early but I'm going out later and I want Nick to get to his next lady in a decent amount of time

NickyFan
Smokey
Jacquie
Jacquie

So that means Nick is heading north I think, to blackflag with this lovely pic of a dirty Nicky.

Congrats blackflag and enjoy.

Wow! Will you look who just walked in. Thanks Princess. I wasn't expecting Nick back quite so quickly. :) He can take care of my poor thumb. The brownies were a little too warm when I cut them. :shifty: (I was desperate for one! :alienblush:)

So... For your new theme...

How about a little bit of I-Spy on this Friday evening. I-Spy "CSI" as in -

C = Coat
S = Skin
I = Injury

You should have room for 4 sets total. Any questions just ask. (I'm here at least til after dinner. :lol:) Up to 12 in 24 hours. Happy Hunting! :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back