George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo, I won??? Yay :D Thank you, Stokes4Me :)

I'll make it short and sweet since I have to go to bed now :shifty:

Let's have some puppy dog eyes, since I love his :adore:

Up to 12 in around 22 hours... have to go to bed earlier tomorrow... :(

Have fun, ladies ;)

Now this is the time when I might come by and post some random chocolate pics to help a fellow Ward Girl out but since 'puppy dog' eyes are just chocolate in disguise :) I'll post me some other random pics instead :)

You know sometimes I just feel the need to come in here bearing some gifts

He just looks so damn adorable in this pic :adore: This pic reminds me of early George pics.

Though I love him in black, I'm not going to say nothing about the shirt his wearing. Nope, nothing. :shifty:

This was at the launch of the Ann & George Lopez Foundation at the 3rd annual George Lopez Gold Tournament.

Thanks to Nick_Discussion for finding the two pics without watermarks. I found the other two. Hopefully, we'll find ones without the watermarks.

You know sometimes I just feel the need to come in here bearing some gifts

He just looks so damn adorable in this pic :adore: This pic reminds me of early George pics.

Though I love him in black, I'm not going to say nothing about the shirt his wearing. Nope, nothing. :shifty:

This was at the launch of the Ann & George Lopez Foundation at the 3rd annual George Lopez Gold Tournament.

Thanks to Nick_Discussion for finding the two pics without watermarks. I found the other two. Hopefully, we'll find ones without the watermarks.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

Thanks Speedy. What a way to wake up in the morning! :thumbsup:

On the shirt - it's not one of my favorite. But at times I believe George has very questionable fashion sense. And at times I think he does it on purpose (just wants to be different!) :lol:

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

and what a good morning it is with those pics :) thanks speedy. I think the shirt speaks volumes for how much he likes his golf. In my opinion some golfers seem to be lacking fashion sense :rolleyes:

I came across some more pics but I could only get then in small size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back