George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon :D

Tis meltingly hot here
weather156.gif

Congratulations on the win blackflag :D

Some random shots that won't really help with the heat round here

Confession time! :alienblush: I knew at 7:30 this morning I won. :bolian: I needed to think of a new theme because I was completely unprepared. :lol: I also have spotty Internet connection in my bedroom today (I am 2 floors away from the router! :rolleyes:) because it doesn't like to current weather conditions. At 4:15am the house was shaking from the thunder! :eek:

Jacquie, I figured Speedy had missed Rogan so much that it would take more than one to satisfy her. :guffaw:

New Theme ..........

As Jacquie said,

Let's see what you girls have collected from my favorite angle. :devil: 12 in 24 to 25 hours. (I might need the extra hour to make it through them. :lol:)

Susan

Confession time! :alienblush: I knew at 7:30 this morning I won. :bolian: I needed to think of a new theme because I was completely unprepared. :lol: I also have spotty Internet connection in my bedroom today (I am 2 floors away from the router! :rolleyes:) because it doesn't like to current weather conditions. At 4:15am the house was shaking from the thunder! :eek:

Susan

Yeah yeah likely story :D but I know that's the one your sticking with :guffaw:

And from the rear

even the sheriff is admiring the view
a good episode for the rear end
even Catherine is taking time to admire the view
a season 6 view
rear shot with some interesting lighting
out to prove Grissom that they did make a mistake

I will be sitting out this theme and probably the next as punishment. I made someone upset by picking your dog pic over hers which was posted first.

And I'm feeling so guilty, so I'm sorry! :(

Speedy don't let anyone (even high ranking Captain like officials!) bully you or make you feel guilty. You choose a very yummy picture as your winner. And it was different than the first, though both were doggy oriented.
Won't you come out and play?

Second set:
booty 7
double back
booty 9
booty 10
booty 11
booty 12

Nice theme Blackflag, but I will be sitting out this theme and probably the next as punishment. I made someone upset by picking your dog pic over hers which was posted first.

And I'm feeling so guilty, so I'm sorry! :(

So, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the view

I think the little man has the better view! :lol:

I just saw this guy (Danny Woodburn) on Seinfeld today. George called him a midget and he went after him. "It's little person. Ya got that?!" :lol:

And yes, as Bookgirl says, the pic you picked was different than the first and was better because it had two dogs AND she mentioned Rogen. :)

Yes the pic that won was a better pic :) and I'm glad it won :) So come on speedy accept this a public apology and come on and play the theme :)

Come on Speedy, you gotta play. I get rid of the kids Friday night for a whole 16 days but I got to make it till then. It's like the Third World War trying to get Christopher to finish his summer reading before going. He's tried to change the book on us 3 times in 2 days! :scream: I need all these pics for my survival. :lol:

Speaking of the kids - we took them to this yesterday. I can honestly say I actually had visions of CSI and miniature killer while looking at some of this stuff. :lol:

Susan

Yes the pic that won was a better pic :) and I'm glad it won :) So come on speedy accept this a public apology and come on and play the theme :)

Jacquie, I accept your apology, but you have nothing to apologize for. You didn't do anything wrong.

And everyone else, stop picking on Jacquie, I know she was just ribbing me last night. :)

But I feel bad for not doing the right thing, so I'm punishing myself. :) I'll play again.

Besides this Super summer showdown is causing way too much stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back